Lotz' 2oz/ Plant, 24 Plants Total w/(2)600w HPS, Blueberry, Skunk #1 & Lavender

LotzOfTrycs

Alright, :smokin:I decided to start a new journal for this grow since this grow will be a goal. It is not going to be amazing if I pull it off but I am only one person and I am very busy with my job and commute, so this is all I can handle. If I get more than 2 oz per plant, that will be a bonus. I currently have 27 girls in veg right now, 3 will become mothers and the rest will be part of this experiment. I have a few plants that went into soil around middle of end of April, will start these 1st in flowering and the rest were planted beginning of May. I have 13 Blueberry, 10 Skunk #1 and 1 Lavender for this grow. The plan is start with 1 batch (6) flowering starting tonight and every month put another 6 into flowering. I currently have 5 plants finishing in my flower tent for my other journal right now.

Strains-Blueberry and Skunk #1
Pots-#3 square pots for veg and #5 square pot for flowering
Medium-Sunshine mix #4, 55%-65% Canadian spagnum peat moss, perlite, dolomitic limestone, gypsum and wetting agent.
Lights-(2)8 bulb T5 for veg, (2)600w HPS for flowering
Grow area-Veg-4'x8'x5 1/2' tent and a 4'x6' closet, flowering-4'x8'x8' tent
Nutrients-General hydroponics 3 part system, FloraGrow, FloraMicro and FloraBloom
Fans-1 6" inline fan for exhaust for flowering, 1 4" inline fan for exhaust on the veg tent.
I also have a carbon air filter for the flowering tent, still need to get one for the veg tent. I have been slowly building my tents so still missing a few items.

I will post up some pics in a little bit after I am done moving plants around.

Re: Lotz' 2oz/plant, 24 plants total w/(2)600w HPS, Blueberry, Skunk #1 & Lavender

Here is my setup:The veg tent.
DSCN03232.jpg

Outside of the veg tent. Sorry looks all dirty, I took this pic and had to clean up after I saw this.:smokin:
DSCN03201.jpg

My can filter I am using, this is the only pic I got of my flowering tent.
DSCN01611.jpg

Took 6 ladies from this closet and put to flowering.
DSCN0336.jpg

Here are the girls in the veg tent.
DSCN03371.jpg

Here are the ladies I put into flowering tonight. There leaves are laying down from the transplant and from being moved around, will look better in a day or 2. I also gave them a watering with plain water.
DSCN0338.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy...:roorrip::grinjoint:

Re: Lotz' 2oz/plant, 24 plants total w/(2)600w HPS, Blueberry, Skunk #1 & Lavender

look like it could be a good one to sit down to i must say my ones are only 2 inches bless em!but bro dropped one off for me which he started which was about 7inch so i decided to super crop it,ive never grown before so im going to try all different methods what the heck!!

It's all about trial and error brother. I have grown just about any methiod possible using soil. I think the best way for me was fimming and a little croping. There is a lot to learn, I have been grown off and on for 7 years and been grown steady forthe last 6 months, I am still learning things everyday. Best advise I can give you as a newbie is don't try to bit more than you can handle. When I first started, I would worry about different additives and unessicery things for a newbie. Take in the basics first and then tweak the things you have learned.

thanks for the advice mate,the only nute i have is ionic soil grow but not sure when to start using it?apart from that ive tested the ph of the soil and its 7 the run off water was at 6.5 is this about right?if the ph in the soil was to get to high could i just flush with balanced ph water to correct it?

Sounds like your good and keeping up on the pH. As far as the run off, if it gets too bight, that's where you want to flush them till your pH is back around 6.5-7.0 is good.

thanks i thought it was common sense and gladly i think i may have some hehe.one thing im unsure about is when to start to add the ionic grow i understand introduce is maybe 1/4 strength at first but really unsure when to start and how often would i use it?how are the girls getting on anyway brother?

As you go along you will learn to read your plants. Some people like to give nutes right off the bat. I like to wait to feed untill there is 2-3 nodes. As far as feeding every plant is a little different, for instants, my Blueberry plant want to fed nearly every watering. I will only flush 2 times through grow and water with pHed water 2 other times. With the skunk plants, some will be fed only twice before watering, some will be fed 3 times before they see water. I would start with 1/4 strength on your nutes and work your way up. Just keep an eye on the new growth. This will tell you if there is a problem and if you catch it early enough, you can always fix it.

Nice stup LotzofTrycs, and :welcome: to 420Mag. I apologize if I missed your meet and greet when you joined I was Busted and stepped back from staff for awhile. I will be around and am subscribed and look forward to your grow thread.

+Rep on your thread

one thing im unsure about is when to start to add the ionic grow i understand introduce is maybe 1/4 strength at first but really unsure when to start and how often would i use it?

thanks brother thats what i need to hear really kinda cleared things up somewhat sorry to keep asking but someone mentioned about repotting mine are in 7 inch by 7 inch pots what size and when should i re pot? +reps

Langa my friend:welcome:to 420Mag also I apologize for not greeting you at the door. I will recommend some grow tips that may be helpful.
Use nutes NOW 1/2 strength to start or around 350-400 ppm use with all waterings or about once per week minimum if leaves begin to yellow back off the nutes or flush with ph'd water
Pots, the bigger the better from seed no less. Start with the biggest pots you can reasonably handle or at least 5gal airpots or conventional with x-tra holes drilled.
+rep good questions

thanks wingman thats ok i did wonder if anyone would join in at such an early stage so thanks guys to all of you so far i shall be picking every last bit of your brains on this grow to get it right haha, i shall be popping of to see what i can pick up and re pot very soon then and then start the nutes many thanks wingman

Haha....kick ass exhaust fan is what that is. I have it unzipped a little bit know that I have the fan running 24/7. If I have the fan off for 5-10 minutes, condensation will build up on the tent walls. Even with the zipper unzipped with the light off, it only lets in a very small amount of light. Doesn't seem to bother the plants in veg, plus my room the tents are in is very dark, even at the lightest part of the day.

yea, nice areas you built there. I can tell you have invested a lot of thought and effort into it. Man, that fan is strong enough to suck the paint off the walls! Phew. I can see why your having the zipper down there. lol

Great build and great looking plants! I'm subscribed! WOOHOO!! GO LOT!

p.s. Have you thought about using a larger guage intake to help equalize the pressure? that + a backflow valve would kick ass!

Back
Top Bottom