Loud Silence: a poem by TOG

~scb~ said:
no i don't believe in the constitution of religion either, but after all the assumptions about me you've made in the last two posts, with blatant disregard to someone else having an opinion about how that poem expressed itself. i starting to think your just looking for a religious arguement out of me, you won't get it, i'm not someone who finds it thier place to judge another for thier opinion rather, i will you alone in sympathy for your closed minded ignorance.
scb,

I'm not trying to sound condescending, although I see how I may have come off that way. I'm sorry.

Please understand my position.

I admit that I did make some rude assumptions, and I am sorry for that. But please, review your first post.

You said, "It is a well written expression, still remains a sad and extremely lonely tale, don't give up on your own spirit enjoying the spirit of the world. Religion is ultimately about that no matter what type it is or is not afterall."

Imagine writing a poem about your experiences with atheists and then having someone tell you that you should abandon religion because god doesn't exist. Sort of condescending, right? Well I wrote a poem about my experiences with theists, and you basically told me to join a religion to save my spirit.

lol oops! I must have been stoned when I wrote that last post. Let me correct it now, that was: no I do not believe in the constipation of religion.....LMAO oh I really meant institution. But yeh you get the points between a few more missing words, basically no offense meant OldGuy just an opinion on a poem that has everything to do with religion even it comes from someone without it. The meaning of the peotry is not what my point was, more the point was how difficult it is for the athiest. *bump*

My wish for your own spirit to endure wasn't meant to spur on any religous inclinations, and in all honesty at the time I hadn't noticed it wasn't you who wrote the piece. Peace

lol You posted as I was and now I'm really confused. heh

EDIT: ok, so the point still is good between us, regardless of who the author is, know it is you, I hope you might get inspiration to write more not necessarily this contraversial perhaps. lol

I'm a theist, but I gotta say- damn nice poem OldGuy. I saw a drawing you posted a long time ago, too. Is there anything creative you can't do?

*Idea light goes on* Hey man, do you know anything about Computer Science homework? :)

Bonez420 said:
I'm a theist, but I gotta say- damn nice poem OldGuy. I saw a drawing you posted a long time ago, too. Is there anything creative you can't do?
Music.

*Idea light goes on* Hey man, do you know anything about Computer Science homework? :)
Nope.

Peace

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jeez TOG stop being so closeminded Big Blunt Peace

Man, I am constantly impressed by you TOG. I was raised in a Jewish household, but I am incapable of developing any actual faith. It just doesn't make any logical sense to me (not meant to be derisive to anyone who is religious). I don't know what the conclusion to your army escapades was, but someone as creative and intelligent as yourself has a very good chance of success outside the military. Sorry if bringing that up was not cool, it is your life. I just wanna say, keep writing, it's really nice to read. Thanks a lot, and peace outside yall

formul8 said:
Man, I am constantly impressed by you TOG. I was raised in a Jewish household, but I am incapable of developing any actual faith. It just doesn't make any logical sense to me (not meant to be derisive to anyone who is religious). I don't know what the conclusion to your army escapades was, but someone as creative and intelligent as yourself has a very good chance of success outside the military. Sorry if bringing that up was not cool, it is your life. I just wanna say, keep writing, it's really nice to read. Thanks a lot, and peace outside yall
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

< Tips his hat >

peace outside

Back
Top Bottom