Love2grow28 DWC Recirculating Greenhouse Cheese Grow Journal - 2018

Since I sorted temps res and air and got ph bang on and got temps stable they seems to be slowly picking upto me what do you guys thinks, think I saw a gnat flying about going to sort something out to spray them peace ✌️

View album 15841

I just clicked looking back at these pics I took for yo guys trying to figure out why one is dropper than the rest I seen that it looks like root bound roots are tangled I noticed check in my next post you will see what I mean will sort that next time I attend to them peace ✌️

Here some pictures I took BEFORE the ones above this post forgot to upload them, look at the long dangly roots they are tangled that’s the roots for the plant that is really struggling and I wasn’t just compare why ones different other roots are big bushy roots thinks that the problem,

View media item 1498986

View media item 1498994

As long as the roots are in nutrient solution and getting plenty of oxygen they should be good. How often do you change the solution in your buckets?

ok just saw your new pics and video. jesus your roots look great...are your running a sterile res, or bennies?

No, they are not tangled up, just let them do there thing, they look nice. some plants just grow slower.

You have some good bubble action in each bucket. good setup. dial in your environment a bit more. find how cold is it getting at night time in the res and the tent.

keep up the good work bro!!

You guys are awesome

As long as the roots are in nutrient solution and getting plenty of oxygen they should be good. How often do you change the solution in your buckets?

Sometimes I feel like I change it to much wasting nutes but better safe than sorry.

Hi people some more pics last pic upload didn’t go to plan loads of same and didn’t upload half the images so I added them this time getting really big just waiting on one thatgot stunted due to very light defoliation literally couple leaves air pump went out got new one on way couple small ones in for now soon as she picks up im flipping one of them nearly 22” high still in veg peace peeps

View album 16293

Hi peeps nice little update,

I brought 2 new air pumps I switch them out and then I also added an air pump and stone to the res massive improvement we are 2 day in 12/12 and there doing good, this new is really is beginning to piss me off I uploaded 20 photos use a hefty bit of my data I hit save and it only saves 5 images load of Shit, I could of designed it better when I was 5 I a computer engineer and this site is failing hard, gutted as was really a good site but I don’t know how long I’m sticking around as it’s a annoying me, anyway guys and girls there looking real good here’s some pics it would let me upload, peace ✌️

View album 16448

Oh boi this site is really annoying en ahhhhhhh well down 420 you fucked it and I’m sure I’m not the only person who hates the new gallery just uploaded 16 photos to a new album used about a gb in data clicked save and I get 4 photo thanks you very much NOT, will be moving this diary to THC TALK or somewhere but for now here’s some more pics

View album 16450

Ok maybe I won’t leave but seriously gallery needs sorted as it’s costing me pounds on data lol, I do love the site for loads of other reason hope everyone is well and all crops are healthy peace ✌️

Hang in there, they are working on things trust me!

True mate and I’m a techy so I know they are hard at just a lil frustrating lol but I’m hanging in peace ✌️

What you think about them now buddy looking good ay.

Hello peeps how ya’lol doing, my babies are doing really well apart from one that will not grow in height it’s be 13” for over a week where as the others are flying along, can’t put my finger on what I can be except a root problem but here some pics for you guys and girls enjoy, nearly 1 week into flower well tomorrow will be 1 week peace ✌️

View album 16874

Back
Top Bottom