420 Magazine Background

Low and slow CBD infusion

Vegan4life

Ok I am going to make CBD infused oil for a topical rub and also use for oral meds. I am going to use Sour space candy Industrial hemp 22.8% CBDA, less than .3% THC and organic pumpkin seed oil. I am planning on infusing oil in a little dipper crock pot. Crock pot gets up to around 175 degrees fahrenheit . I am NOT planning on decarbing prior to infusing, I am planning on letting infusion cook for a day or two with a timer 3 hours on and 3 hour off repeat, repeat, repeat...

Is this going to be good enough to decarb ?

zeroday

I also agree with @NewToTHC . If you try and decarb after, the peanut oil will begin to smoke right around the same temperature the THCA needs to decarb at. The peanut oil will start to smoke between 220f and 230f. I would guess that would interfere with the efficacy of the oil.

If its refined peanut oil, the smoke point is much higher.

Last edited:

Vegan4life

I am not an expert in this and I don't advise you to make it by yourself because I had a bad experience when I wanted to make the same thing and in final I didn't have good results. I had issues with chronic back and leg pain for many years and I tried many drugs and procedures but nothing helped. One of my friends told me about CBD oil and I bought it from CTFO and after a time all my issues began to disappear and for me, life began again because I could sleep after a long time normally and without drugs. Now my life changed a lot with the help of CBD oil.
Sorry, you are 5 months late to the party... its a wrap on the CBD oil. Getting ready for the third batch now. Can make it way cheaper than I can buy it.

Top Bottom