Low and slow CBD infusion

Vegan4life

Ok I am going to make CBD infused oil for a topical rub and also use for oral meds. I am going to use Sour space candy Industrial hemp 22.8% CBDA, less than .3% THC and organic pumpkin seed oil. I am planning on infusing oil in a little dipper crock pot. Crock pot gets up to around 175 degrees fahrenheit . I am NOT planning on decarbing prior to infusing, I am planning on letting infusion cook for a day or two with a timer 3 hours on and 3 hour off repeat, repeat, repeat...

Is this going to be good enough to decarb ?

I also agree with @NewToTHC . If you try and decarb after, the peanut oil will begin to smoke right around the same temperature the THCA needs to decarb at. The peanut oil will start to smoke between 220f and 230f. I would guess that would interfere with the efficacy of the oil.

If its refined peanut oil, the smoke point is much higher.

I am not an expert in this and I don't advise you to make it by yourself because I had a bad experience when I wanted to make the same thing and in final I didn't have good results. I had issues with chronic back and leg pain for many years and I tried many drugs and procedures but nothing helped. One of my friends told me about CBD oil and I bought it from CTFO and after a time all my issues began to disappear and for me, life began again because I could sleep after a long time normally and without drugs. Now my life changed a lot with the help of CBD oil.
Sorry, you are 5 months late to the party... its a wrap on the CBD oil. Getting ready for the third batch now. Can make it way cheaper than I can buy it.

Ok I am going to make CBD infused oil for a topical rub and also use for oral meds. I am going to use Sour space candy Industrial hemp 22.8% CBDA, less than .3% THC and organic pumpkin seed oil. I am planning on infusing oil in a little dipper crock pot. Crock pot gets up to around 175 degrees fahrenheit . I am NOT planning on decarbing prior to infusing, I am planning on letting infusion cook for a day or two with a timer 3 hours on and 3 hour off repeat, repeat, repeat...

Is this going to be good enough to decarb ?

I am very late to the party. I'm hoping you will share your outcome or final recipe?
Thanks, Kelly

I am very late to the party. I'm hoping you will share your outcome or final recipe?
Thanks, Kelly

try this instant pot method. miles easier and with a higher extraction rate than near any other method. i infuse butter, oils, and glycerin with the instant pot.
works the same as the method here, just more advanced and much easier.

Thanks, Kelly
Works great for me... I just completed a batch. I decided to decarb in the oven first 40 minutes at 240 degrees F. I used a bigger crock pot this time and used 4 ounces of high CBDA industrial hemp (20% CBDA) and 40 ounces of Pumpkin seed oil. Ended up with 32 ounces of finished product. I estimated CBD content to be approx 500 mg per ounce.

Back
Top Bottom