Low Budget 1st Grow.

Bigmescan

Hey whats up guys. 1st time grower and the proud parent of (approx) 25 day old baby girls(fingers crossed). I didn't really think they would make it this far. So I've decided to call on the Grow Gods and see if I can get some assistance and maybe get these lady's to the end.

I am on a low budget so there will be no fancy phototrons on this grow. At this point each plant is on a 18/6 sched under 1(each) 23w cfl with a hood. From what I have been reading it seems like they need more.??? They were planted in a soil that has the 3 month food already mixed. Do I need to transplant in clean soil so I can add the nutrients my self? I'm using bottled water and feeding only when needed. I don't know the ph, humidity, temp, or probably any of the important things I should know but like I said we are going low budget for now.

I do have pics currently awaiting approval and will post as soon as I figure out how. Any suggestions, comments, heckles will be gladly accepted and appreciated. But now its time to smoke a bowl!

How do I delete this thread? I guess I accidentally posted in the wrong spot! I guess it was some good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom