Low Budget 1st Grow

Re: Low Budget 1st Grow.

I have uploaded some pics of the small plant that has the white hairs. I probably will be gone for a couple of days so I guess you will have to view in gallery until I get a chance to post in here. I will be gone a lot this month so updates will more than likely be weekly.

Ok here are some pics for anyone still tuned in...The first pics are of Bertha. This one has been on a 12/12 schedule for about a week. Still no signs of any coochie hairs yet.. I trimmed all the big leaves off about 2 days ago. I hope it's not going to effect her any??

10-7-07_1_.jpg

Side View
10-7-07_2_.jpg

Here is the other one that has been flowering for about 3 weeks. It actually looks pretty cool for being a "Special" plant.

10-7-07.jpg

Side View
10-7-07_3_.jpg

About you snapping your plant and killing it, i have snapped my fair share of stalks trying to bend in the bloombox...you can just make a little sling like deal with some wood strips and tape for a week or 2 like a cast and they will repair themselves. Its absolutely insane how resiliant pot plants are, they are weeds after all!

About you trimming your fan leaves, As long as you didnt trim more than around 30% of the total big leaves on the plant it should be ok. Thats what I normally do in the bloombox.

Thanks Berry that is some info I don't think I have ready anywhere. I will definitely remember that if it happens again. As for the leaves I think it was about 6-8 leaves so hopefully we are still in good shape.:bong:

Comin along great, man. Arent you happy you kept with it?

Back
Top Bottom