Low Budget Soil Grow Indoors - Closet Grow

Hey CAliCG!!! been a minute since Ive stopped thru and just caught up with your journal. Sorry to hear about your kush being under the weather, but looks like you did the right thing with the flush and great to hear she is bouncing back!!! :) "Cheers"

I can't believe how far your ladies are since last time I stopped thru!!! excellent job!!

Thanks everyone.
With out the help and info from everyone on this site I couldn't of got this far with out you guys.

Here some new pics I took last night.There in 3 weeks in flowering now.

Picture_2441.jpg
Picture_2431.jpg
Picture_2421.jpg
Picture_2412.jpg
Picture_2371.jpg
Picture_2361.jpg
Picture_2331.jpg
Picture_2313.jpg
Picture_2304.jpg
Picture_2292.jpg
Picture_2283.jpg
Picture_2272.jpg
Picture_2263.jpg
Picture_2254.jpg
Picture_2243.jpg
Picture_2223.jpg

MAN they look great for being 3 weeks into flower. they seem to be producing good sized nugs already so im glad to see your going to have some fatty plants. great updates man this grows getting more exciting everytime i poke my head in. love what your doing down there in cali my brotha :goodjob:

Thanks everyone been working on some clone, on my other grow.

Plants are showing crazy mad buds!

So I had to try some of my buds, just so I know I had good strains, and man!Granddaddy kush is the shits!!!!Has a great fruity tast--strong tasty, I might say.I can't wait for it to finish.

My skunk didn't have any real taste, but I know its not even close to been done, but even my wife said, it was really some great stoner weed.

Tomorrow it will 28 days in flower!Pics soon

Thanks everyone, on my skunk plants, I see few orange hairs now, what does that mean??

Does it mean my plants are almost done?There 31 days in flower

Thanks everyone, on my skunk plants, I see few orange hairs now, what does that mean??

Does it mean my plants are almost done?There 31 days in flower

haha what are you running a 5 week strain?

Just kidding but i think the plant is just showing its characteristics, some strains get orange hairs early, some later, some just stay white.

im sure you know about using a pocket microscope for looking at your Thricome Glands and telling their maturity. But another thing to look for is the caylax's and how swollen they are. At this stage your buds are probably still filling up, you can monitor how much of the leaf you can see sticking out where the top cola is. You will notice the leaves get "smaller" really its just the caylax's getting bigger and covering up more of the leaf

Maaan those plants are coming along great. I would give it, at the very least, another 3 to 4 weeks. Get you a scope and when you start seeing the amber trichomes shes about ripe. The more amber trikes you see the more couch lock effect your gonna get. Again....those are some beautiful ladies. :thumb:

Thanks^ I was thinking the same thing, on weeks, 32, days in flowering from 12/12.

As I was watering my Granddaddy kush. I seen purple on my buds??I didn't think this had purple in its genedics.Well here's the pics of it, sorry pics ain't the best.

Picture_2935.jpg
Picture_2943.jpg
Picture_2952.jpg

just gave my granddaddy kush water, with bud candy, same with skunk.

I've been using bud candy when I don't use nutes for the watering, and don't use the fox farm chart any more, shit was killing my plants.

one plant was showing died leafs so I thought it was the n, but after feeding it looks the same, but for the old growth, the leafs all died??I have to water it today, so I'll post pics.

Other skunk plants all have there old leafs, and are green?

Just going with water, and add some bud candy today for that one with the yellowing.

Well been sometime seen's I've been on this thread.

Been working and my wife is still sick, so I have to steep up to the plate more now, and my daughter take's over the computer now:ban:

Plants are 6 weeks in flower, with nice big buds.One of my Gdk where cut down:sick one.The other one will be ready next week. Looks like I got 2 more weeks on the Skunks.
I haven't gaving any nutes in a week, so I'm getting fast yellow on the leafs.
Picture_3461.jpg
Picture_3491.jpg
Picture_3581.jpg
Picture_357.jpg
Picture_359.jpg
Picture_345.jpg

Back
Top Bottom