Low Cost Outdoor Grow

jeejoo

Hey there,

Let me present my low cost grow:
So i got 5 seeds (i got them for 20 euro total):
1. Bubble Gum Feminized
2. LSD Feminized
3, 4. Exodus Cheese Feminized (2 of them)
5. Galaxy Feminized

2-all.jpg

I planted the seeds pointy tip up, at around 2 cm in the soil, in some small generic flower pots.
I used cheep dirt from the local flower shop (low quality stuff but it will get the job done).
One Exodus Cheese is planted 2 days later (in different dirt - low cost dirt but a bit better then the other)
exoduse-1.jpg

The first lady to show up to the party is Bubble Gum
1-Buble-Gum.jpg

Born today 1 of may.

I will let them grow by the window, they get direct sun from around 8 am til 14-15 pm, then i plan to move them
every day to another window where they get sun from 16-17 till 19 -20 pm.
I plan on putting them in the balcony so they get accustomed to wind.
After 3-4 weeks they will be planted in my back garden.

I love cheap, outdoor grows. However, I would have added perlite or something to improve aeration. What is your plan for nutes? Will you monitor PH and EC/ PPM?

I plan to get some tomato soil when i plant them outside in about 2 weeks, no PH ore PPM monitoring.
They will get only water, maybe a little bit of nutrients in the vegetative stage.

I plan to get some tomato soil when i plant them outside in about 2 weeks, no PH ore PPM monitoring.
They will get only water, maybe a little bit of nutrients in the vegetative stage.
Is your purpose to see how plants will do with little to nothing added? A basic nutrient program doesn't have to be expensive if that's stopping you. Anyways, good luck! I'll check back to see if they're still alive in a couple months.

16859.jpg

Yea i have 2 plants near each other in the pot, it whas on accident. I hade some old seeds, they be siting there a wile i asumed they did not germinate, but surprize they did (a lot lether then expected but they are alive), non feminized seeds too.
Gona separate them in a day ore 2.
Somthing hapend to GALAXY its litle lives are mising, but maibe it will recover.

Having some rainy cloudi wether latly but they are still growing, the one that whas planted lether is the smolest - the Exoduse cheese.
Buble gum is the bighest.

32007.jpg
22505.jpg
16863.jpg

Soory for the bad flash lighting.

I was thinking about your choice to keep them inside... are you from north or south europe cause if you are in south you can keep them outside when are big enough
If u have a space were let them away from prying eyes

I will plant them outside in a field but i don't have a green house and rain will damage them until they get bigger.

Back
Top Bottom