Low odor plants?

Starkiller

Hello everyone,
I'm going to be starting my first grow of white widow as soon as my seeds arrive. I think I have enough filtering and air movement to handle the odor but I'm curious if there are any strains that are known to be low odor? Or at least less than others.
Thanks guys

all plants have different odors and lvl of odor
only real way to find out is try some strains
most of the stuff I tried so far does smell some stronger than other example holy grail kush when drying is really really strong
on the odor most plant like a few weeks before harvest smell really strong and as it gets closer to harvest the smell weakens a bit
I don't think I can recall any plant that really has low odor I mean theres is differences you can tell some are stronger but its a choice of strong smell stronger smell and damn this shit is stinky

You might want to consider EmDog from Humboldt Seed Org or Super Strain's Amnesia. They are the lowest growing odor of the strains I grow regularly - specifically the EmDog. That said, when cured, the EmDog has the strongest PineSol smell I have ever encountered. Amnesia stays lower but does increase after cure. However, if your concern is during the grow, both of these are easily dealt with.

B-

Back
Top Bottom