Low profile flood and drain setup

Sir Digby

Hey everyone. I've been looking into setting up some flood and drain trays in the future. I came across this on one of the sponsors websites Platinium 100 Series Ebb & Flow

It's essentially just a low profile flood and drain reservoir that has a tray that also serves as the lid for the reservoir. I really like the form of this model rather than having a reservoir with a table and tray setup above it. It simplifies things and helps keep the profile low for being in a tent.

Has anyone else seen any other companies that make a reservoir/tray system all in one like this? So far my searches have only turned up this Platinium company, they seem nice but I'm wondering if there are any other option around.

Attachments

• hydroponics-platinium-100-series-ebb-flow-1_1024x1024.jpg
    hydroponics-platinium-100-series-ebb-flow-1_1024x1024.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 63
There's no rule that states you need to have your reservoir under your plants - or even in your tent, for that matter - so if you are dealing with height constraints, set up a remote one.

It's not a rule, just the form I've decided on for simplicity sake. I don't really want to take up more footprint outside of the tent, there isn't much there. I like this form factor overall, seems like the most compact. I'm just wondering if Platinium has the market cornered or if anyone knows of alternatives.

There might be some sort of DIY alternative to put a flood tray on top of a reservoir. I might look into that.

Back
Top Bottom