Low Stress Traing Indoor grow help

Gypsy58

On day 29 I started LST. I topped her at the third node. I used all 3 sets of nodes to train.

Should I have taken the bottom 2 nodes off and trained the top 2 node or is what I did ok? This is what I have going on now.
20210620_140214.jpg

Looks like you did a fine job! Which node to top is a personal preference. I usually wait for the 4th or 5th node, but again, that's not a hard and fast rule, and I have a lot of room in my tent.
Yeah I wasn't too sure since all the training I've seen they take to the top node and then start topping from there, and usually take the bottom to notes off. Just trying to get a good start with it.

I LST every grow. I love it because it doesn't take much to get multiple colas. I don't ever trim the top.
I like topping. The grow I'm on now I only topped the four branches I was going to train and two more popped out, ended up topping them too. So instead of getting 11 colas I will have 12. Only problem I'm having now is getting the branches to thicken up a bit more. They're a little thin for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom