Low Stress Training an autoflowering plant?

I'm subbed..I just started an auto,my very first one so I need to learn all I can..I'm also going to top my auto..I seen it in a thread..I forget his name but he tops his auto at the 3rd or 4th node and they look nice..the auto I'm growing now is Vision Seeds Blueberry Bliss and I have another one that I'm waiting to do and its Female Seeds Northern Lights Auto..I'm will start that one after I finish the grow I got now

In my jounal right now 4 of 6 of my autos have been topped, yes topped. All 6 are lst'ed too. Topped above 4th node at day 13 from popping soil. Never slowed them down. Even autos can be topped for a huge increase in yield. It just needs to be done early. There are several here that top autos with huge sucess. Lst never hurts, topping must be done very early but done right.
Good job to the op. Nice!

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Honestly I love to do what some consider torture to our plants lol. While I have great sucess topping and supercropping and lst with photos I am for the first time doing it to my autos.
The crazy thing is that with my autos the ones that I topped and tied down are already by far my biggest ones. It didnt stunt them at all but made them grow quicker lol.
Im actually going to start "ponytailing" a few of them in the next few days too. That should help to develop many more colas.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

LSTing an auto is a great way to maximize it's yields. My personal way that has been working well for me is once the auto is at say 6 nodes or so, I'll take 1 or 2 fan leaves to give light to my side branches causing them to shoot up and often times overtake the main growth shoot. Once my side branches are nice and long with several nodes on them I'll tie those all down like a spider and then let all of the aux branches shoot up. If you can get your plant spidered out before the stretch you can get a huge amount of buds off of your autos.

IMAG002435.jpg
IMAG011223.jpg
IMAG016726.jpg
IMAG018725.jpg

Here is my trained DP AutoUltimate. Unforutnlay it didint stretch

And ohter one also

IMAG018220.jpg

Back
Top Bottom