Low Stress Training Questions

my low stress is working out great.. i think it is my first time what do you guys think
20120724_174347.jpg
20120724_173850.jpg

beautifull skram. what kind is it?

You know i wish i could say it was some top notch stuff but truth be told its some shity seeds that a friend gave me. so i hope i get something nice. I did it the same way last year and got some great smoke. i guess when it comes to stuff like that you treat it the best you can and hope for the best. i would love to get my hands on some good seeds. but none of my friends are willing to send me some from cali. and i dont know the laws to good in ordering them online. but thanks i will share some pics when she starts to show.

thats cool I have grown some mighty fine (bagseed) plants. always better then the bag it came from.
as long as you are happy, cause real good chance no one here is going to tell you if its good or bad only you will know for sure.
and dont get scared if you want to order seeds they send them descretely and once you get them you will be glad you did. check out the single seed centre. I ordered from them and I was worried. 10 days later started growing them:)

thanks alot i just checked out the web page and can hardly wait til pay day lol. witch strain and type did you get and how did it work out

thanks alot i just checked out the web page and can hardly wait til pay day lol. witch strain and type did you get and how did it work out
I ordered ak48 seeds and they sent those and 2 free seeds a caramello wich sprouted and then died and a critical sensi star. if you want to see them both go to my journal at the bottom of the page got my feet wet:)

well guys here she is all grown up!!!!! i will never grow any other way LST is the way to go my yield was great.
my_lst_girl.jpg
'
i will send some fruit pics once they're done curing

looks all bushy skram! good pic nice lst:)
here is where I'am at now
DSC017767.JPG

Great to see some nice LST d plants. I thought id attempt it and apart from the few lil hiccups i had, my girl Cindy has gone from the previous posted pic, to this. Day 44 flower, She s still finishing up, cloudy trichs, about 55% orange pistils.
2012-10-13_19_43_36.jpg
2012-10-13_19_43_07.jpg
2012-10-08_16_05_28.jpg

5ft3 x 4.5ft wide. 13 main branches, hoping for a 6 oz dry minimum.. A bit less than what she could have done if i had more space for her. LESSON LEARNED:):) Later guys, HAPPY HARVESTING;) Smokemup..

cindy is sexy as fuck!!!!!!!!!! you did a amazing job. let me know how dat pussy tastes when its done curing
Great to see some nice LST d plants. I thought id attempt it and apart from the few lil hiccups i had, my girl Cindy has gone from the previous posted pic, to this. Day 44 flower, She s still finishing up, cloudy trichs, about 55% orange pistils.
2012-10-13_19_43_36.jpg
2012-10-13_19_43_07.jpg
2012-10-08_16_05_28.jpg

5ft3 x 4.5ft wide. 13 main branches, hoping for a 6 oz dry minimum.. A bit less than what she could have done if i had more space for her. LESSON LEARNED:):) Later guys, HAPPY HARVESTING;) Smokemup..

that is so true the stalk of my girl was sooooo think, the plant gets way more sun so it means better yield and better looking down at the bottom.
LST is the way to go. It is kinda a art form more then a science. Listen to your plant and help them grow how it wants to grow.

My first grow using LST, I have been using twist ties from bread bags to pull her branches down... I just put her into flowering stage and I am eager to see what I can do with her using as little space possible... I saw a few pics using this method and I just got curious and thought I would try to have some fun with this grow...
Practice, practice, practice...

when I Lst I take bread twisty ties, then i tie a string to the bread tie to an old fishing reel or a carpenters chalk box(wich I have a few of both)after that you can crank the reel or box a little every day and not break them so easily. also whe you do any Lsting try and doit about an hour after you water. that will help make the plant a little more flexible.
thats all my single living brain cell has for 48hrs cause I have to give it back to OMM:)

My first grow using LST, I have been using twist ties from bread bags to pull her branches down... I just put her into flowering stage and I am eager to see what I can do with her using as little space possible... I saw a few pics using this method and I just got curious and thought I would try to have some fun with this grow...
Practice, practice, practice...

yeah what you said:)

Thanks mate;)
Yeah well she gre very easily into her current shape.. I dont like anything that MAY cut into the stems over time due to pulling of branches etc; So i use some rubber coated gardening wire. Its cheap @ $2-3 , and is perfect for branch manipulation.
As my grow space is solid, i also buy plastic adhesive cuphooks which i gaff tape to secure fully to the sides of my space, and then i can attach the wires to any point i want to make and when she s ready for further adjusting i simply stick another cuphook and attach a new point..
This is a cheap and effective way to make a position for tethering anywhere with out possibly cutting into any stems:)
All i can say is if youre going to do an LST in a confined space, dont veg it more than 3/4 weeks as it will still grow fairly large once flowered and if it isnt manicured well, you will have crowding issues also as i did.. So kind of think of a SCROG styled base for an LST plant. Here s m girls base stems, few weeks ago now..
2012-09-28_19_24_01.jpg

Try out cooking twine it worked great. I would like to start making shapes and stuff

when I Lst I take bread twisty ties, then i tie a string to the bread tie to an old fishing reel or a carpenters chalk box(wich I have a few of both)after that you can crank the reel or box a little every day and not break them so easily. also whe you do any Lsting try and doit about an hour after you water. that will help make the plant a little more flexible.
thats all my single living brain cell has for 48hrs cause I have to give it back to OMM:)

BAHAHA @ SKRAM:)
She tastes sweet,she s getting juicy and when i touch her - she leaves her scent on my fingaz... ALL WOMAN:):)
Isnt it funny how we like to have females, and wait til theyre ready before we take them at peak maturity. Then stare at her buds, and after we re stoned, we roll over n go to sleep.. JUST LIKE REAL LIFE!! Well kind of anyway!! Lol. Glad you like my girl, itrimmed off sample buds today, just over 10g wet atm, its in drying process currently. Hoping to toke before bed or when i wake. Always know if its good when you wake up, and then if the smokes good enough, makes ya wanna go back to sleep:)
Later guys.. Here s a pic of some tiny nugs i took before..
2012-10-20_14_40_28.jpg

Good luck with that I am curing to it's sooooooo hard not to smoke premature. But your right all the work we
Put in to it we prob treat it better then a girl lol but then clippings aka branches look yummy let us know peace love 420

QUOTE=Smokemupm8;1602495]BAHAHA @ SKRAM:)
She tastes sweet,she s getting juicy and when i touch her - she leaves her scent on my fingaz... ALL WOMAN:):)
Isnt it funny how we like to have females, and wait til theyre ready before we take them at peak maturity. Then stare at her buds, and after we re stoned, we roll over n go to sleep.. JUST LIKE REAL LIFE!! Well kind of anyway!! Lol. Glad you like my girl, itrimmed off sample buds today, just over 10g wet atm, its in drying process currently. Hoping to toke before bed or when i wake. Always know if its good when you wake up, and then if the smokes good enough, makes ya wanna go back to sleep:)
Later guys.. Here s a pic of some tiny nugs i took before..
2012-10-20_14_40_28.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom