Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Right I guess there is no right way for anything we just do what is beast and works for us. All I know is my room is nowhere big enough for the amt of plants I'm trying to shove in there and the more pots is more work. That's y I like the idea of coco drying so fast. Right now I'm in there everyday mixing nutz for 3-4 of 20 pots. Flooding or dripping twice a day would be so cool!

I have to go get more chemical for my mites and am going to buy more coco. I keep buying a pack at a time so I can do one big clean and flip. I've been reading the coco thread. These bugs can go fuck them selves.

So today I fed Eve, Mable, Hanna, Dia, Jen and Gia
The stretch is really noticable! Especially on Chala! Pic 3
They got
QG pt 3 bloom 2ml/l
QG pt 2. 1.5ml/l
FH royal gold and plantacillin 0.75 ml/l
GO cal.ag+ 1.5 ml/l
Ppm 900
Ph 6.1

Hey lowded, how goes the battle?
Hey Guy
Things are good man! I need to get more spray but the lady's look uninterrupted from the trounce. I noticed a lot of dead bugs on my sticky strips and they are fungus gnats again. So next waterings will get h2o2. F I'm a bigger!! Haha. Thanks for checking in. The pits look so great in stretch I f love this part of the grow!

That bug bomb may just do the job. Going Green looks like it won't do any harm at least by the label. I'm just cautious but would probably spray a little on one plant and wait 24 hours to see if any problems. I would suspect all will be ok and would work great eradicating your spider mites.

Hey 420 folks,

First time user web seems seems lightning fast!

I'm battling a few things here I'll try a pic
Ok nevermind I'll have to learn that.
Ok update
I trounced and fogged last night. It was still hard to breath in there in the morning. The flowers are kicking in well everyone looks really good. Le Raz under that al arc 850wcob is in real. Also all my plants from across the room are leaning to it. Like 4-5 ft away...I watered four plants. I'm also really thinking about removing the weak plants there's only like 3-4 tops on them and they are short the yeild doesn't look as promising as the others and man I could use the room!!!

Fed
2ml/l bloom pt3
1.5ml/l pt 2
0.75ml/l FH royal gold & planticillin
Ph 6.1
Ppm
Temps 27d-21n
RH 35d-60n
My boilers been down for three days I'm still managing heat with in room heaters.

So everything looks really good I'm dropping he grow portion from my nutz as it seems to brown tips when I mix grow and bloom. This products part two is Calmag so I have do do a little more research.
I've been tip spreading and pruning some leafs just keeping busy.
So excited the sites back up!

Hope you got them little f●<kers under control lowded
Thanks bud! How's it going for you? I'm battling my heating problem for my home. Sigh.
It looks like I have better temps in the near future so I hope that will help out.
As far as the buggers, the leaves look green for the first time in a long time. I'll hit them with another trounce spray and four days after, the Monday soak so Friday. That will then be 3 hits of trounce and two fogger applications. My last method that I'll carry past so next Monday fogger and a 40% alcohol spray x3 that will take me another 8 days. It will start at the Friday dose. Everything I read said to do three different types 3-4 days apart. That fogger f stinks so I'll be glad to end that one and I can't see booze being a bad thing. I make my own for "tintucures" so it's all organic for extraction lol. Once in a while I'll use it to cure other problem too haha.

So I'm a week into flower today, the pistols look amazing and that cob is really pulling these out of the ground!

So yea going good I'm happy!

To big buds and beyond!
Lowded

full

Some pics. The last five are of my three week plants. Any advise if I should remove them from the room? They are so small and yellow. I don't want any hermies. What makes them do that just stress? Am I stressing the f out of these?
Lol I don't want to learn the hardest with that many pots in the room!

Culling the weaklings is a personal choice. I think some plants are just the runts of the litter and will never grow up to be as big as their healthy sisters. I have one or two myself. - I culled one as it was going nowhere and I have another that currently is about 2 weeks behind her sister but stating to take off.

The Bug Bomb is amazing .... looks like it is doing the job.

Hey 420 folks,

First time user web seems seems lightning fast!

I'm battling a few things here I'll try a pic
Ok nevermind I'll have to learn that.
Ok update
I trounced and fogged last night. It was still hard to breath in there in the morning. The flowers are kicking in well everyone looks really good. Le Raz under that al arc 850wcob is in real. Also all my plants from across the room are leaning to it. Like 4-5 ft away...I watered four plants. I'm also really thinking about removing the weak plants there's only like 3-4 tops on them and they are short the yeild doesn't look as promising as the others and man I could use the room!!!

Fed
2ml/l bloom pt3
1.5ml/l pt 2
0.75ml/l FH royal gold & planticillin
Ph 6.1
Ppm
Temps 27d-21n
RH 35d-60n
My boilers been down for three days I'm still managing heat with in room heaters.

So everything looks really good I'm dropping he grow portion from my nutz as it seems to brown tips when I mix grow and bloom. This products part two is Calmag so I have do do a little more research.
I've been tip spreading and pruning some leafs just keeping busy.
So excited the sites back up!
just saying man ive seen runts come back with a purpose im sure few other greats can vouch on that too bro.

just saying man ive seen runts come back with a purpose im sure few other greats can vouch on that too bro.
Culling the weaklings is a personal choice. I think some plants are just the runts of the litter and will never grow up to be as big as their healthy sisters. I have one or two myself. - I culled one as it was going nowhere and I have another that currently is about 2 weeks behind her sister but stating to take off.

The Bug Bomb is amazing .... looks like it is doing the job.
Thanks guys, I was over in imtoasted journal and identified my first hermi....after he laid it out but at least I have an idea of what to spot for!
;):rollit:

For hermies, keep an eye on the lower growth around 20 days in. That's where I've found they start to.
Hey guys thanks for the reply! I've had my plumber in here two days in a row trying to get some heat out of my f boiler system. I love the heat from boilers but when they go down....they f super suck. Warm weathers on its way now thank god.

Awesome! About the day to check!!! I'm on day 8 of 12/12.
I grew a dinamex auto from dinafem I noticed ... When I harvested ... there were little pouches right at the nodes. They were close to the picture I took but more pointy on the top looked more like an onion shape. (Lol I sound like what we used to make fun about girls going to a mechanic with their car.)
Anyway there were no seeds but it was that weird growth. They were empty and opened up at the top but didn't explode like the picture abive shows.
So what my question is, after a long ramble, I know I look everywhere but should I focus at the stem and node? These ones are right behind the flower. Is that how hermies do it? Behind the flower? I also think I saw pictures where they were at the flower tip. Lol maybe I answered my own question...look anywhere!

If that makes any sense, let me know. I also have a regular seed that will get put to 12/12 in a month or so I'll have to check for a male so I'm just learning by asking as all the reading I do sometimes I don't get fully. Lol. Me so maybe don't read well.

To big buds and beyond
:rollit::passitleft:
Lowded

Sounds like a late nut sack on your auto. Sometimes they are duds, or too late to get a seed started. Last time I would notice them down where a popcorn bud would be starting (Just under the canopy) one side of the node had a bud started other side was nuts... and also seen them coming out just behind the bud... really depends on how hard she's gonna hermie, I seen plants put one sack out and stop and had a couple that just "NUTS" on me. I've been battling hermies for a few grows now (bagseed) I'll soon be doing my combing over of this crop.

Sounds like a late nut sack on your auto. Sometimes they are duds, or too late to get a seed started. Last time I would notice them down where a popcorn bud would be starting (Just under the canopy) one side of the node had a bud started other side was nuts... and also seen them coming out just behind the bud... really depends on how hard she's gonna hermie, I seen plants put one sack out and stop and had a couple that just "NUTS" on me. I've been battling hermies for a few grows now (bagseed) I'll soon be doing my combing over of this crop.
Great info! Lol thank god it worked out for me.
I'm talking to the right guy then! Thanks for that.
My patent found a seed and wanted me to try it for him. I am staying away and just planting bought seeds for now. I tried to explain the potential seed problem.
Right now bag seed is not up to my skill level lol.
I have so much love for these plants still so it would be so hard for me to remove them!! Lol. Maybe another year or two I'll balance out and be able to remove bad pot pots!

22/02/18 8 days of 12/12 on week 2 of 9 -10 week strain
Update 420 folks

Ok what's going down 2 of 3 SM treatments complete final trounce will be Friday night with another bug bomb then a late night 40% alcohol spray. Final bug bomb will be next Tuesday then Saturday another alhc spray followed by the final treatment being March 8.

What else my kind led died. I contacted the manufacture to see what to do now. Bummer. It was 1.5 maybe two years old.ill move my perfect sun COB to split both coverage and corner the whole canopy better. That light was so f hot anyway the room will do better without it.
So fed Raz, Le Raz, Dia and Ali. Also the SD seedling got a shot too.
Seedling I put pt1 grow, pt 2 and Calmag + then diluted with water till ppm was 400 lol I put like 0.5 ml each into a jug but ppm were like 600 so I just added water till it was 400. Then ph to 6.1.
Lady's
QG pt3 Bloom 2ml/l
QG pt2. 1ml/l
GO Calmag+. 1ml/l
FH planticillin 0.75 ml/l
FH royal gold 0.75ml/l
FH carboblast 0.74ml/l
Ph 6.1
Ppm 960
The Raz was so frizzled this am it was drooping really really bad:confused:
Hope she's ok.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy flowers.
Lowded
:passitleft:

Howdy Folks!

Its a good day here Lovin seeing the sun at 7! My sleep class was full last night so I guess I have to wait two weeks for a night's sleep.
Not much changing I'm raising the ph of my feed o 6 2 the run off keeps dropping from in at 6.1-6.2 to out at 5.7-5.8. I missed a water on Raz it was pretty droopy yesturday, now it looks pretty yellowish. F I'm struggling with this many pots! Like the pot is a little heavy and moist, I wait at days end it's droopy dry. FML
The young ones are starting to perk up in the new tent I'm really happy about how easy tents are to set up heat and Rh. There are baby buds already! I'll need some clones for next grow soon so the better step it up!! Haha.

Cheers!
Big buds
:peace:

25/02/18

My 420 folks, how's the life? Things are good in this corner, also the crop seems to be going good. So what's new Canada won Bronze that's a cheering statement! Rocking bling this year but lost curling....that's pretty sad.
Ok so brief updade, trounced and bombed last night....I think that's it for bomb...two apps, but I'm getting buds now so will just do alch water mix now three times. Bought DE diatomaceous earth, sprinkled on plants a bit and put in pots to cover the top. Raz is looking a little tired after all the pcide and drying out. Yellow leaves at bottom. I did a runoff ppm ph of a feed from yesturday that was left in the tray.
Ph in 6.2 out 6.3 so I think that's good!
Ppm in 900 out 1700??! So lower feed? Plants look good pretty heavy green can it be left over N now that blooms on the girls are choosing dif nutz? Anyway, I am thinking I should drop the nutz to 800? Or should I just keep on keeping on
Last feed
2ml/l QG bloom pt3
1ml/l QG pt2
1ml/l GO Calmag+
0.75ml/l FH planticillin, royal gold and Carboblast
Ph 6 2
Ppm 1070
Out from le Raz
Ppm 1650
Ph 6.3
:rollit::passitleft::smokin:

Back