Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Howdy 420!

Ill have to start a new journal but just for me to keep track and post a link here when I'm done soon

I chopped up cardboard I borrowed from a pawnshop (a bud owns) and put into a plastic bag to wet added 6l of water and rolled it around to moisten. I rolled it till water came out my fingers and three drops were on the bottom of my fist then I transferred to worm hut so it wouldn't leak out the bottom. .

CONGRATS!! Right in the fridge! #genius
Cool strains, Ill be watching that for sure
Thanks Newty! Is that right lol? It still drys super fast! I will be adding 4 more tomorrow! A fridge full! Haha.
I'm a OG lover. So glad to have a haze and a grand daddy purp! I grew Tangerine dream and loved the orange so the Cali orange is going to be amazing! This next couple of runs will give me some variety again!

Boy is your wife going to b pissed when she gets home and find her refrigerator emptied and filled with marijuana - :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:laugh: "guess what honey, were eating out!!" ...for a few weeks. Will be the most expensive cure to date!

That should be just fine!! Just keep an eye out as it will dry faster. I assume you will need to clip them up to fit in your jars?? Lol

If you find them drying to fast cut the buds off the stems and put in paper bags half full and back in the fridge:) then just shake the bags everyday until they are ready for the jars :) I can’t wait to hear the smoke report

Woooooop

Howdy Folks,
So this is it? Do I post to move to complete or do we wait till it's dry?
Lights are going off tonight. 4 chop tomorrow and remaining chop friday?! I might be cured by 420! Whoot whoot!

Thank you everyone. I've had so much help. This crop is sweet as f. Way better than I did on my own for two or three grows. When I cut a bud open it is a raspberry!!!!! Looks like I do have two phenos here. One with 8in cola the other with 4 in cola. So one more run with each to confirm lol I sometimes struggle to remember so I double check everything

:peace::Namaste::slide:
:smokin::passitleft::roorrip::yummy:

Congrats on finishing your grow. It's been a good one and I've had fun following along. The buds look amazing and looks like they have some weight also. Be su to post a link on here to your new journal or you can just stop by my journal either way and let me know. I'm looking forward to seeing your next run. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom