Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Howdy 420,

Here's some chop pics! The two large old girls I thought would be monsters. I don't know if the light being too strong, me clipping at the wrong time or the roots being bound made the buds smaller than the rest. Well more shatter bud is good also!

Was so cool to see some red showing! The leaf on one girl was just redining up! And parts of the bid were turning! So excited to see which girl it is. That's the clone I'll keep. There is definately a smell(one is delish Raz) look (one has longer buds) and ones turning red with cool temps!

Y'all, I've never had this dense of buds, with all the shanannagans aside with my grow its so so pleasant. I now think I finally grew MJ.
I'm going to try to a lessons learned and post it so it's easier to find things....this is more for me so I can improve.

Thank you for checking this out!!
Lowded
:peace::passitleft::peace:

Howdy 420 Folks!
We are above 0!!!! I saw the sun too!
Ok fridge is full, this was harvested on the edge of amber so I'm happy with what I'm sampling :eek:. Rooms empty now for the dry&cure.
:Namaste::yahoo:

Thanks for poppin in. Weigh in to come.
:high-five:

Fridge full of, "you have a lot of friends now!!!"

Wow, that is a harvest.......

That reminds me, I need to read up on trimming....

Any suggestions?

I'm pretty old school, I just make smoke for me so this is what I do uhhmmumm
1. I dropped the room night temps. I wish now that I see the red coming I'd known to do it sooner. They are like week 8 on the nose! Then I go dark for at least 24hrs.
2. This crop I also put outside the room, so they were 24-36 dark and 12-15c.
3. Then I plucked the fan leafs and chopped.
4. I tuned the fridge into 40f and 40 Rh a week before.
5. I chopped and tried to hang upside down in fridge.
6. I'm waiting lol

I used to dry in a cardboard box but I had to shred them to feed the worms haha

I'm pretty old school, I just make smoke for me so this is what I do uhhmmumm
1. I dropped the room night temps. I wish now that I see the red coming I'd known to do it sooner. They are like week 8 on the nose! Then I go dark for at least 24hrs.
2. This crop I also put outside the room, so they were 24-36 dark and 12-15c.
3. Then I plucked the fan leafs and chopped.
4. I tuned the fridge into 40f and 40 Rh a week before.
5. I chopped and tried to hang upside down in fridge.
6. I'm waiting lol

I used to dry in a cardboard box but I had to shred them to feed the worms haha

Do you take the leaves by hand?

Also, how do you get the 40% RH? I understand the 40 deg F.

Cool......I can do that.... This is beyond the stage I've reached to this point. Into the unknown is not fun.....

I do some like to use gloves to save trichomes. Yea I try make sure I get the stalks of the leaf. They suck to smoke. Then I don't really trim my buds. They still have leaves all shriveled up. The fall off while im curing anyway. I'm rolling and moving in and out of jar.

The 40 Rh was mostly by the new produce. Newty told me to put aluminum cans in to elevate RH.

In the past I would trim them to show room condition. We didn't know how to cure. They tasted like mowed lawn. Then I quit trimming and just took fan leafs. That's when I took over the operation and had to do it all myself and give my helper a break. After that, the weed started tasting good. I don't know if it matters but I only remove fans now. Lol. And I get some f awesome finger hash lol. Like your scissor hash. It's harsh but I don't use much.

I see, thanks for the breakdown. :thanks:

I'm looking forward to finger/scissor hash. Something I've never had. Also to having trim that I can do something with like edibles or such.

I have to get back to growing....... soon...

:-( gluten free my carboys of cider are outside so I don't drink it unless I chill it...it works! I make it from my apple and plum trees. I go through about 70g a year lol all my booze and MJ comes from my hands and within 60ft of my couch. With hunting I live off the this earth for all my consumable pleasures.
:peace::cool:
That is actually awesome......:thumb:

Howdy Folks,

I decided to gather up some dry plant matter came out with this. I left it on at 104f with a vacuum sealer running. I put parchment paper inbetween two hose clamps so it wouldn't muffin as I can't see through the lid. I ran it in 10 min on and 5 off for 4 hours the last 20min I let it run full time. So far I had a crazy candy taste! I'll see what happens after tge freezer. Oh also, I'm cleaning out the dab rig so may be a bit before I get a taste but everything will be clean.
Cheers!
:roorrip:

:-( gluten free my carboys of cider are outside so I don't drink it unless I chill it...it works! I make it from my apple and plum trees. I go through about 70g a year lol all my booze and MJ comes from my hands and within 60ft of my couch. With hunting I live off the this earth for all my consumable pleasures.
:peace::cool:

Fantastic... multi talented I see.

Back
Top Bottom