Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

:-( gluten free my carboys of cider are outside so I don't drink it unless I chill it...it works! I make it from my apple and plum trees. I go through about 70g a year lol all my booze and MJ comes from my hands and within 60ft of my couch. With hunting I live off the this earth for all my consumable pleasures.
:peace::cool:
Wish that was feasible for me :(

How much material did u use and how much was yield king?
That right there buddy was 2 ounce grinded trimmings and bud . One can each through. Never whieght man but if I was to guess I’d say I got about 4 grams maybe and I should have blasted on ptfe not directly on Pyrex plate . Lost some yield there but ptfe is on route just got notification tonight that my vacuum and chamber is here 19 by end of day was originally quoted 28 th or something so sweet ness can t wait to purge and see what comes I’ll grab a picture to show you before and after once I get the machine . ✊ sorry will whieght later once purged .

That right there buddy was 2 ounce grinded trimmings and bud . One can each through. Never whieght man but if I was to guess I’d say I got about 4 grams maybe and I should have blasted on ptfe not directly on Pyrex plate . Lost some yield there but ptfe is on route just got notification tonight that my vacuum and chamber is here 19 by end of day was originally quoted 28 th or something so sweet ness can t wait to purge and see what comes I’ll grab a picture to show you before and after once I get the machine . ✊ sorry will whieght later once purged .
Im familiar with the caveman version ie just straight into the pyrex and purge from there whats a ptfe? Does the chamber heat up and purge?

Im familiar with the caveman version ie just straight into the pyrex and purge from there whats a ptfe? Does the chamber heat up and purge?
pm sent

It's parchment paperlike Teflon I think. It won't rip and can take some heat. People use it on BBQs they said when I bought some
Ahhh ok. I saw someone using one of those silicone pads pushed down into a pyrex jug and kinda moulded to the bottom.

Howdy 420 folks!

I guess I should have mentioned here I bought a vacuum chamber for my purging. My rice cooker vac sealer was not doing the right job.

The fridge smells wonderful! The Rh is dropping to 30%. I'm pretty happy as I'm finally seeing some drying the buds are squishy but almost water balloon firm...if that makes sense. This will be the longest I've every hung before jars. I bought some kids and will be washing jars today or this week anyway, this will be 7 days from chop. I've been predominantly smoking this now done times I get a great raspberry aftertaste that comes about 1 min after smoking. This is with 0cure so time will tell. The buzz is strong and long so far. So happy with the timing this came down.
The waiting game continues.
Stay frosty my friends!
O....btw double digit temps this week!!!! Come on sun!
Cheers
Lowded
:peace:
:passitleft:

Glad you are documenting this. :thumb:

Howdy 420

Yesterday I went and touched the first chops about 9 days ago. They were ready for jars! One plant is so so raspberry and the other...skunk. I was trying to put my finger on the taste, I think it's skunk...so do you think I have one Raspberry and one weed plant?

Yo,
Lowded

Howdy fabulous Folks of 420!

Hey we have snow melting by the bucket here! Total temp turn around it feels like spring! I was able to carve a few rows beside a large snow pile to get my onions and garlic planted!! The rows are curved to follow the snow pile lol.

Ok so here's what happened to me. After a week in the fridge at 40rh it dropped to 20. I was adding aluminum cans but it was not going up fast enough so I jarred! So one lady is sooooo sticky. I think out of 15 I harvested one correctly! Lol. It's still feel wet and sticky but its showing 68 in the jar. Watching and burping. I'm burping about 4 times a day as I just dropped them in jars. I like to take them out of the jars and roll it for the first day or two. It really seems to get wet in the middle. There are some that smell like Raz but all I smell is skunk!! This shit is strong. Lol. It smells like weed. The odd one however, that's moister and stickier it seems, smell like a raspberry. I'll be jarring the last of the la Raz today Chala, Dia and one more will stay a bit longer in the crisper of the fridge. There is red hair everywhere!!! Last night I smoked one just redhair with enough green to burn. It was fun.

This is such a great time I hope I keep the smell right in these jars!

Cheers y'all!
Lowded

F after cleaning up my arms and hands are concerned in hives. How can I be allergic to this fab plant!?!?! Itchy pinky fingers mf suck lol. What's in the stalks that does that to me?
What???

That is pretty strange..... did you do any foliar spraying.... I've never heard of an allergy to cannabis, but I guess it is possible. Was there anything else that could have come into contact with your appendages?

What???

That is pretty strange..... did you do any foliar spraying.... I've never heard of an allergy to cannabis, but I guess it is possible. Was there anything else that could have come into contact with your appendages?
Yea it happens when my skin gets touched by the stalks. Even when I defoil. And all the f redhair yesterday when I was clipping made me sneeze lol. I think Joe king and someone else on here was same as me. It goes away quick I never had allergies to anything till about 35. Then things started to suck lol. They have calmed down to just red dots now.
Sucks hey? Lol

Yea it happens when my skin gets touched by the stalks. Even when I defoil. And all the f redhair yesterday when I was clipping made me sneeze lol. I think Joe king and someone else on here was same as me. It goes away quick I never had allergies to anything till about 35. Then things started to suck lol. They have calmed down to just red dots now.
Sucks hey? Lol

I was heavily affected by poison oak/ivy when young. My father was a logger and self-employed. I started working when 11 (every summer, without choice), and by the time I was 17, I wasn't affected by either. I could rub it all over. I don't know if I built up an immunity to it, but I'm still not affected at all. But stinging nettles in Cali, those things suck. Played paintball in Cali and would encounter them occasionally.......ugh!!!

I haven't ever encountered any kind of reaction to the stalks, but I think that would suck.....

Back
Top Bottom