Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Awesome man! After defoil she'll get 3 days in a row.

So cool!! Helicopters in the air, at least no airshow today so fires further away. Well I can't watch hockey, gosh darn emergency alerts keep coming off. Two zones were mandatory emerg Evac. Its getting really f close now I can see the plumb of main fire across the lake. Damn wind picked up. No rain till Sunday. Packing lightning. Mf I want to get out of here.
Within 50 miles....I left one town and now it's evaced...i might not be able to drive to work tomorrow. Eyes are burning from smoke inside the house.

My thoughts are with you bud. I have friends and coworkers over there. Know they are thinking of you too. The anxiety and stress raised by fires is considerable. For first responders, the community, and even communities that have suffered in previous years. I also find the long term smoke exposure has additional effects. Fatigue, poor sleep, stuffy nose, and eye irritation.

But AB and BC don't mess around with wildfire. They have each others backs and share resources. I have faith and confidence in both organizations. Let's hope that change in weather comes.

After defol you doing it every three days for 3 weeks!
Lol right right good reminder shoot.
There are no visible signs in that room right now is the problem.?!
However dude has been back and forth everyday so I imagine their in there. I'd rather get them now then later in flower.
I love smoking this strawberry glue, all purple and green lol the first pull off the bong is super tasty

Be safe Lowded !!

Your providence is in my prayers . Hope the fire gets under control and aid is on route . If I had the money to walk away and volunteer to help I would ✊

Evacuated - good vibes and love to all those affected and effected. :love:
:high-five: kinger thank you bud bud!

Howdy 420 Folks,

I don't know what to do! LOL. I'll defoil anything yellow....it's all kazy a feast for the eyes.
And God bless the Terp slurper! Nomnomnom
Photo dump late for thumbrsday

Beautiful fluffy pistils and lovely green leaves. :welldone:

Thanks Shed. I love Dynagrow. Might try Remo next buddy sells it but 3 bottoes to mix and 3-4 in flower is hard to beat!
The lady's seem to respond well to it and my ph swings are very managible....maybe it's all the bicarbs in town water lol. IDK but it's a pleasure! My helper loves the change.

Tough times right now Low. Sending positive vibes to all of you impacted by the fires. Hoping the trough moves east this weekend and brings the rain. Sadly it’s bringing strong winds too.
:love::peace:
It's tough up there.

Hey! I'm on the team!!
Whoot I'm so happy today!

Thank you 420mag! So cool to recieved mail with Ron Griffin's return address! Thank you thank you thank you! I will do my best to promote Marijuana good vibes, peace to your minds and love to all!

Ok biggest defoil to date.
This time the monster cropping tool off like gang Buster's. I took everything not at canopy.
I pulled the RAZ out and just got in there. By the end I could get to the back side and get all those thin little mid canopy left behinds.
Some stretched so crazy and thin so cut. This was a fun flip for sure. I've never had a room erupt like this before! Here's my defoil.

Cheers

:passitleft:
Thanks Shed. I love Dynagrow. Might try Remo next buddy sells it but 3 bottoes to mix and 3-4 in flower is hard to beat!
The lady's seem to respond well to it and my ph swings are very managible....maybe it's all the bicarbs in town water lol. IDK but it's a pleasure! My helper loves the change.

:love::peace:
It's tough up there.

Hey! I'm on the team!!
Whoot I'm so happy today!

Thank you 420mag! So cool to recieved mail with Ron Griffin's return address! Thank you thank you thank you! I will do my best to promote Marijuana good vibes, peace to your minds and love to all!

Nice brotha

Gratz

Thanks PennyW! It responded so well to the bigger pot. I can't wait to see what this does. Diagnosed my first root bound pot and nursed it!

Ok 420 Folks, I crammed tones in here. Let me know if you have any answers!

All the trim flowers looked ok the girls are just awesome. I raised the light and snapped a huge woody branch...I tapped it let's see if it will take.

My RH is in the 60s-80% I will raise the temp they should think it's mid summer anyhow right?

So...the roots on the airpot's did not all wash off. The two thick ones are going to dry out see if I can shake em off. I'm not sure it will clean my used coco like I imagined. In these1g pots, their all roots when I'm done.

My light... I took the lead out of the first in row and put it in number two that wasn't lit, it didn't turn on but the two behind it did? Any ideas? Maybe swap 1 with #2 and I'll get three lamps on?

Heres a pic

Last but not least, why would some pistols be dying already? I have brown hairs?

And others are sexy as f

The lights are 16-20 in away now 16 on the tallest Jonny Blaze and 20 from the RAZ...I knocked many of her tall flowers down...they should make some nice side buds!
Cheers

Probably just the phenotype causing the pistils to go brown,
Thanks! The bags are drying.
I'll keep my eye on brown hairs. There are many clones of them and only this one is doing it....right now, that I can see. Lol let me make that clear.
That being said. I noticed it before and thought the light was too close burning them. Now I'm fairly confident lights far enough.

Yea that light. I though maybe the exit from lamp one was out so if I bypassed all three would light up but instead, lamp two still stayed off but passed power along to the next two lamps?? So kinda think lamp one and two are f but I don't know QBs.
Another question about lamp, my driver was hooked up to 4 boards, now that only two are running am I over powering them? Should I turn driver down to 50%?

Back
Top Bottom