Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy Folks! Thanks for all the kind words. I had an amazing Superbowl with super bowls!

Hey I don't have a clue why this grow is so nice. There is hardly any larf Folks!? I did have the plants farther away from each other, did a different 21 day trim. Made a mistake and did a pre room move massive trim, moved to another light source and flipped 12s in one day? Whoops. I had the QB a longer distance away, I had the nighttime temps higher (the one-way vent was key to that). Didn't give a f f obout the rh. Ran low nutz but dialed in the timing to add bigbud(as per bottle) and calmag (keep same concentration as calmag) maybe? Dropped the folagepro and added overdrive correctly? Anyhow this grow rocked and is totally different from any previous for larf.
Here's my lowest bud
Thanks for checking the grow out!

Howdy 420 Folks!

Good vibes to all! Hey finally planning to chop the last three.
The crops fantastic right off the stem. When I burn a bowl full the sweet smell lingers in the smoke!

Having a little trouble getting the strawberry diesel to dry out. It's somewhere around 80%. It's so f dense.

The Cali Bay Dream is the most pungent.

The lemon is wonderful wonderful in taste and smell. It's like a spongy hard nug? Drys hard but breaks apart really easy?

Anyway I've got things in the dbbbags airing them once a week. I'll put into vac seal soon.

Very pleased, maybe perhaps double digits for larf g!

Only where I missed the 21 day prune the grew too many and we're thin and fluffy.

and I've noticed I'm two lemon strains grown and a few lemon strains bought, I f love lemon! I like it a lot not terrible hungry, super happy lovely taste. So happy I got to grow this out!

Oh yeah, the flower room is matching growth to poor light areas. The growth that is occuring has huge leafs. I'm assuming less light equals less need for nutz. Looks like some tip burn? Ummanuw?

Never tasted sprint terps but sounds fantastic.
Go for s sprint buddy then come. Back and smell the scent you leave behind lmao. Just Playing. Sprite bud.

Haha :adore: ok lemon lime. It's sure a weird looking bud. It's a loose indica more than a tight sativa if that makes sense. We will see how it drys.
I need to post a picture of my Alaskan purple haha what a wierd plant I want to know if you guys think it went into re veg mode and back to flower if that is why the plant looks mutant or something .

Or am I being paranoid lol.

Take at lights on tonight ..dont laugh it was a tester plants lol

Back
Top Bottom