Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I'm all caught up and I noticed my name was mentioned earlier but somehow I missed that, I apologize for that, usually I'm pretty good. :oops:

As a new friend who wants to ask a dumb question, feel free to address or not. :Namaste:

Have you tried heavy duty cleaning your grow area first? Is that dumb to ask? Cause you had panda film in the beginning and progressively it got dirty if I may point out. You could wipe out any pests with a good bleach cleaning and maintaining a mess free environment and you would save so much time and money.

I know I am a bit manic when it comes to keeping my area clean, probably too far, but even I have to overhaul my area and wash my stuff often because I have hand shakes. I've had near misses with bugs and mold cause it's part of learning I think. But other than that, would you be saving yourself a heap of time and money if you started with an emaculant floor for your growing area?

I think with your new lights and new seeds, all the lovely people helping you, and considering you want to make oil, you almost owe it to yourself to start off in a pest free environment. You're sooo close, you have everything you need now. I hope I haven't overstepped my boundaries because I care enough to want the best for you and your oil.

Do you have any oil questions for me, ask anytime. :)

I'm all caught up you have any oil questions for me, ask anytime. :)

hi G2!

Lol I'm a pig sigh,
My rooms were bleached etc. Prior to new plants going in. However the main area where all the party's happen (my work) was not to that same degree. Bleach. Yet that's where they all touch each other... Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
I will clean my room G2 ;-).

I'm only teasing
Thank you for the kind words, thank you for the time into me reading this! I'm honoured. This site and all of you are so full of knowledge and help, plus, try to guide us to find answers. I think it's perfect!

Much love and good vibes sent to you. I enjoy meditation and how it builds my mind. If your into that type of mind stuff.

Only in Australia ;). Up here in the Northern Hemisphere, oil rises to the top.

I'm at 4 tablespoon/gallon full strength.
Yeah so my ratio is too far off then I only mix for a litre at a time . So I am like a mill or two per litre myself I think

Heya Joe! Sup brother?

I'll see what happens yea I know you told me 1ml. That's when I asked wtf Shed was upto lol.
Now here it is! Tada!
I went with Geeks suggestion of three different poisons so I went safers, this
it smells of fuel heavy, I'll try apply three days.
And then I'll end at the moonshine 1/10 till flowers done.
And clean clean clean I need to step it up a bit

Well you can start making oil as soon as you harvest, K, I have to go back and read your journal but it will take time cause I'm a slow reader. The sooner you make oil the better. Do you have all your ingredients yet Lowded? And how long to your next harvest? I'm excited for you. BTW, you get 2 gold stars for already getting your CBD. Just make sure you always have CBD on your personal medicine routine and you can't go wrong.

I'm here whenever you need me...:cool:
Now that's a dedicated grow-mie! With lady G on your side gonna be hard not to get all the medicinal advise one could use. Glad you 2 linked up. Love my Canadians!!!

You mericans ain't so bad yourselves! We're kinda more the same than different. Just good genetics :high-five:

Dabber I think these thinks grew over night. So next week we will up nutz to week2?!?!? 600 ppm 400GBM and 200 calimagic? Ppms. Going to measure right f meow.
Good man. Dude the white centers came from lack of ssupplements during 2 days of dark. Stretch is the time to boost cal mag a tad 50 poms or so. They seem to be on track for now brother. but yep I would give them a good feed to promote stretch. I'd stay 24.to 30 inches above tops at full strength. Too close and you'll get ugly blooms like I did. I thought hey let's max thats out and it cost me.

Idk if I ever used my malathion or w.e arctic bought me some back wheni was battling thrips. I would only use that or any other poison for stretch. Stick with neem water and diluted shine for the rest.

And again airflow airflow airflow

You're going with malathion? Make sure you check the half life first as I've read it can stick around for a while.
Yeah furcifer warned me about it. It's no joke so I would A. Only use before true flowering B. follow with a soap type spray, or plain water C . Wash your buds

Beat it bugs! And I love bugs for my fly fishing :-(. Could someone explain that to bugs? Time and place?
Good man. Dude the white centers came from lack of supplements during 2 days of dark..
And again airflow airflow airflow
Yup have fans a fannin! There will only be two more days of this shit then neem then shine if there's a prob.
You're going with malathion? Make sure you check the half life first as I've read it can stick around for a while.
15 days was the longest I could find.
Can I post the link I read?

Malathion

1684962720360.png

hi G2!

Lol I'm a pig sigh,
My rooms were bleached etc. Prior to new plants going in. However the main area where all the party's happen (my work) was not to that same degree. Bleach. Yet that's where they all touch each other... Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
I will clean my room G2 ;-).

I'm only teasing
Thank you for the kind words, thank you for the time into me reading this! I'm honoured. This site and all of you are so full of knowledge and help, plus, try to guide us to find answers. I think it's perfect!

Much love and good vibes sent to you. I enjoy meditation and how it builds my mind. If your into that type of mind stuff.

*HAHAHAHAHA Thanks for letting me be honest, that's the way to go for me, through humour too.

*I saw you had a really beautiful start, so I know you can get there.

*One thing about being here is that we may identify problems but we'll help you identify SOULutions and get you to where you need to be....together...:cool:

*Did you know that growing helps you build brain cells just by challenging yourself to solve these problems? So no worries you're gaining as we speak. There is always a bright side to a tough situation.

*Hugs not Bugs...:hug:

Now that's a dedicated grow-mie! With lady G on your side gonna be hard not to get all the medicinal advise one could use. Glad you 2 linked up. Love my Canadians!!!

*:love::love::love::love::love::love: Mad love for you too grow bro. I'm honoured and committed, one brain at a time. :hug:

*:love::love::love::love::love::love: Mad love for you too grow bro. I'm honoured and committed, one brain at a time. :hug:
:green_heart::hug::hug::hug:

If you keep researching the way you do, we will all continue to strengthen our noodles! I've learned so much here and you shouldn't be surprised at how much of that was done so in your journals or your post in others journals. So cool how we can always teach one another and grow together :high-five:

Ahhh. More hugs less bugs.
I think I have them under control now. And day 2 of 12/12 is plenty of time to 1/2 life away. (No scientific data) imo.
The mf pesticide lab test is $1000. I'll see if I can compare some prices. Around. Cool to be legal you can lab test this without issues.
Maybe due to bugs I'll get my topicals and some growing experience lol I'm staying positive.

Ahhh. More hugs less bugs.
I think I have them under control now. And day 2 of 12/12 is plenty of time to 1/2 life away. (No scientific data) imo.
The mf pesticide lab test is $1000. I'll see if I can compare some prices. Around. Cool to be legal you can lab test this without issues.
Maybe due to bugs I'll get my topicals and some growing experience lol I'm staying positive.
oh you'll yield bro! Just dont negect the treatment. Many of us make harvest after a pest issue. Key is be proactive and you're okay. Rooster had mites for many grows and they will weaken the grow plant and harvest bit if you're on tip of them its manageable and you'll have plenty of good meds

:green_heart::hug::hug::hug:

If you keep researching the way you do, we will all continue to strengthen our noodles! I've learned so much here and you shouldn't be surprised at how much of that was done so in your journals or your post in others journals. So cool how we can always teach one another and grow together :high-five:

*Awwww shucks...:hug:

*Riiiiight, I have learned so much from your advice to others too. Especially from your character, the kind of person I would like to model myself after. No joke, we are helping each other through the power of knowledge. We are growing up and old together, that rocks. Sorry I get mushy, it's just time is a gift and words help me live in the present.

*Gooooo green dream team, ACTIVATE & MEDICATE. Gniiiite 420 FAMILY!

Back
Top Bottom