Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

ok one more thing, the @TheMadDabber said 200ppm camg in flower, do I continue or start dropping camg too after week 5?
yes 200 in stretch. 150 after and your last 10 to 7 days I drop it all together. Then fade out the rest also.

Howdy 420 Folks!
Mostly climate info, sone electrical questions. Now that I’m not killing by water, things are pretty f solid in here.

Well, I’ve been coming into my garden and being greeted by a waft O MJ. So, my 4x4 had a 4in carbon exhaust that could not keep temps at bay. I put a 24in fan blowing cool air in to help. (Always puffy) Worked fine for fewer small pots. Now, the pots are bigger and the smelll was wafting to my front doorstep....modification time!
1 y(t)
6 in ducting
2 elbows
#6 1/2 self tap metal screws
Shinny duct tape
The 5x5 with the 6in exhaust was caving in so I plumbed in the 4x4 with its own carbon filter into the same plumbing with a y. The only issue is now that the 6in exhaust fan is running closer to 100%, its louder. It is not pointed to a neighbours house so IDGAF.

Project 2-3 pre winter plans. Ok so fr1 takes outdoor air in. With the terrible cold outside I wanted to close and open the vent transferring outdoor air in. Also, with colder temps the fan won’t be running 100% Of the time so this will keep odour where it’s managable.

Here’s my question, it has a 110 to 24v converter to hook up. What can I attach the electrical box and this volt switch to? I was going to screw then out of the way of the vent but to the tin of the venting. Cool? Any other ideas?

Project 3 now that I have two rooms on one fan can I do anything to group both temp controllers to one fan? I wanted to make a plug-in and connect the two switch plugs to one receptacle and plug the exhaust fan into that. Will the fan only take what it needs or will the two extension cords from the switches connected to a plug in provide too much flow? I’m my mind it should not matter. Same circuit 15amp 110v?

peace peeps.
:peace:

Ok, seeing that i now feel inadequate. :)

My ventilation is a 12V, 120mm salvaged computer fan in the roof of the tent. My
setup is in a limestone shed which gets a bit smelly in flower but is all contained.

Howdy 420 folks!

Week 6 day1. Bringing down the Nutz.
- Ok we're going to cut grow, and start lowering micro and calmag.
- We drank 12G since Wednesday so I'm pleased as f. I was wondering how you folk could change Nutz so often. Watering daily!
- CaliO and Raz are on their last week before we add overdrive additive.
- We were dipping to 59 at nights so I raised the ambient room heat. Did two things raised dark temps, scrubbed air. When fans are off...it smells like a grow op in here...so it's good to have them on.
- I'm pretty confident to put both switches to control the exhaust fan in both tents. I watched many utube where folks did that to have two bathrooms exhausted by one fan, said the switch will only give what's needed so most likely only run at 1/2 power needed when both are open.
I won't put pics of that up.
- My vent flapper is ready to install!

Plus, after speaking to the dude who did the growop tour, I will mount my 4in exhaust to cycle air top to bottom, I especially want good air mix for cold Albertan winter air.

SuperC some in veg, we need room so I'm letting the clones go vertical. Love growing from clones. Wow so fast!

Thumb buds! Blahaha.
Fr1

Thanks for stopping by!
Frosty buds to all!

Wow lowded yo:high-five:ur garden is looking great.
:high-five: thanks iti! I'm so awaiting this crop!!!!! This is twice in a row I'm struggling to have dry buds last to next cure lol. We've upgraded from 25ft2 to 90. Better f do the trick lol. And all this by dropping 1400w from the wall! I have two spare lights for emergency now!

Ok, seeing that i now feel inadequate. :)

My ventilation is a 12V, 120mm salvaged computer fan in the roof of the tent. My
setup is in a limestone shed which gets a bit smelly in flower but is all contained.
It's all about suck and blow for climate control! Tell our political parties that BC they believe taxation controls climate. :rofl:

Howdy 420 Folks!

Hey here are my Zamaldalicas one fimed well zenna the other not really Zelda.
Zelda also was the one I performed surgery on now look what I did tied the roots into a knot?
Zeena is not greening up much she's still very pale with burnt tips. Zelda is dark green no burn. No issues that I know so just wondering if they are slow or just want a bigger pot? Lol. These are definately different the Zeena developed her first thin sativa looking leafs! Zelda not yet. O yea, I stepped on Zelda right after fim...she didn't like that type of stuff at all lol. I normally don't do that. So she's also recovering that treatment.

In the last two weeks should I be moving the plants as close to these QB as possible?
Cheers all, the wish of good vibes and kindness in your day!

Back
Top Bottom