Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I'll always start mine at 11/13 and giving the clones 2 weeks to acclimate is perfect.
Sweet! Ok that's my plan forward. These are at 20or22 to 12/12 then 11/13. I think my body needs the pine terp. Ever since the GG understanding seems to be easier. The conversation in my head is focused. Lol. Anyway I'm going to roll another. Happy Friday!
Not sure how I've missed this journal. LoL
:hmmmm:
Slackin' like a mofo, huh?

Imma chill for a bit if ya don't mind...
:ciao:

:passitleft:
My man! I've been wondering what I did wrong! :laugh::laugh:
Welcome. I need some spice in here all I do is whine and complain. All you missed was a summer of torturing plants and not listening (i call it not understanding) to advise. :rofl:. I've got a few fruit rollups supplied by our Geinivene Eatsweed we should eat some one morning and try accomplish life. :high-five:

Oh yeah Lowded, you can let Preston in now. He'll lay off the memes for a few days while his hand recovers from the slaps. :)
Lmao now that’s a good one bro

No offence Preston
Lmao
Got ya good there bro

Oh wait I didn’t miss something did I ?
:passitleft:

Howdy Folks!

Hey the sickly ickly BB is feather light! Now I'm going to let it dry out just a bit more. There's one more kinda like this going through the same treatment. I should get at least two more wet dry cycles pre flip. (I'm hoping 3-4 for root growth!). The ones I transplanted from 1g peat to 3g Coco take some time to get used to the change. Plus this last transplant I ripped the bottom root ball up to spread it a bit (like tomatoes). That also caused some sagging I think and will not do that again! It's in the background of Zelda.
Cheers enjoy the weekend I'm goimg on a SourD day treatment! Whoot

Well I'm all caught up again brother. Yes the leaf curl and too much praying is a sign of light stress and or heat. Get that airflow between the lights and plant tops. Also a fan pointed up at the lights is a good one too!

Glad you got the watering figured out. The main thing is... just grow in coco! I mean your root ball pics say everything. but it's cool to see you dialing things in. Once you get a good system you'll be able to get you veg times down and production up too.

Oh and yes clean up the lowers on the sog. Helps to look down from over them and see what shoots get direct light. Then like penny said strip any leaves or shoots that dont reach

Thanks Dabber! More plump is what I want! I moved the light up also. It's just that one plant but the others were reaching fierce! Lol the qb was 12-16 in and you said no closer that 16 I think. Yes to coco mofo! And autowatering! F brilliant. I am on day 17 of flower so I'll wait 4 more days then clean that snizz up. After reading some SOG journals I have a branchy SOG lol. Basically not SOG, Live and learn!

Any idea why in my flower room the promix are waaaaay less green than the SOG in Coco? Would you reccomendations be a stronger EC in promix? Grrrr the peat problems continue. Good prep for LOS I guess to be positive.

Thanks for popping in!

Hmm I dunno? Probably just different needs. Coco likes cal mag and I'm not sure pro needs as much? Ir maybe you're right and it just needs heavier feeds less often. Coco can take low ppms if you're feeding frequently enough. I think the soil may need a 1.1 1.2 ec

Lol I'm dabber... but you can add that to the smoke report, so good I mistook dabs for ITS

Lol Dabber, when I opened the page INS had a comment about promix needing more EC 1-1.2 as it's fed more EC less frequently. But then I never saw the post again? That's what I read all over PW journal and others.

Or did I have an appiffany?? If so good thing I agree with it!

Btw the OGH smells like lime today!

Maybe that happened. Stupid amnesia haze. :high-five::hmmmm:

Howdy 420 Folks,
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ok I guess I hit a power nug last night or this stuffs on cure now and getting better! Either way, this last harvest is DANK! The OGH just didn't top out I kept climbing with each Dube. Then I added GGxL and there's where the world was confusing. :rofl:
I'm embarrassed but also honoured that that was my crop!
:high-five:
Football CFL playoffs, dude just went 29/32 completions impressive! I had a small break, came out to check.....we watered this am, we have success!

It took a little longer to lift 4hrs compared to a dry plant that looks the same. Those almost lift back up infront of your. @Kingjoe83 suggested I use a lighter ppm mix on this watering. I didnt but still wonder if that's what I should do in the future? After an overwater. :hmmmm:
So I'm gifting some clones, go figure noones come to claim them so their being Quadlined incase they stay.

Little Kona didn't like here sisters. These sativa seem to be really really fussy. Even when I supercropped the ACE they droopyled for a bit then bounced back.
1. Watered tap water....didn't ph so 8.
2. I watered to runoff. Maybe I should have just put an oz for first watering?
3. New light and new schedule. 9/15 to 22/2 could cause this panic.

I put her in the shade also incase that's hurting her. She's starting to dry out also so that's good if I can get her into some Coco STAT!

I hope she pulls through.:surf:
I'm so happy that girls bouncing back Folks! I hope I can water my f plants Folks!!!!:laugh:

If I see my ppm in say 350-400

And it is coming out 600 or so for example

I would back off go to quarter dose nutes until the next day I see run coming out lower personally . Then bring back up slowly again ?

Maybe do a quick transplant to coco.
@Kingjoe83
This is in some potting soil. I have no idea whats in it. I'll throw it into Coco RFN!
Rolling out the shock gurney.
Man I'm Auto Overwater AO. Shit it looks worse now and there are no roots visible at time of transplant. Here on in watering will be done with a spray bottle :rofl:. Maybe my hand will hurt before I kill trees. Progress!

On a good note I made my first Jamaican Jerk seasoning! Two habanero added. I don't think I'll be able to eat my wings!!:rofl:

15425851344958751597565164377395.jpg1542585172226985887718034611975.jpg

Back
Top Bottom