Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Hello 420 Folks!
420 eve!
Splended day here! No roots on budding clones. Buying rapid rooters today. Hoping they will pull those roots out. I know they are ready. Lol. Mf clones of mine....who cares what day they are at anymore lol. Sticks in water over a month. With a flower tough plant.

There were a couple shriveled leafs I took pics of. Could be my famous drip drop damage then I pull out the clones water drips on the seedlings....

Other than that things look green! I want to start a foiler spray. Cal mag and neem oil I think?
Here's what everyone looks like.

Cheers y'all!
Lowded
:reading420magazine::roorrip:

Looking like a lot going on in there.........woot.

A few drips I think, but everything is a nice color. New growth looks good..... :thumb:

Howdy 420, how was your day yesterday? I had a great little get together.
Ok so what's happening in here...
1. I turned on full spectrum lighting on both lights. Clones and seedlings.
2. Sprayed neem and kelp. 0.2ml/l neem, 0.5ml/l kelp and a few drops of soap. Last night.
3. Transplanted 3-4 days ago.

That's about it. The girls all seem to be yellowing except for the green Cush and one of the og. The SD and jonnyb seem to be the most effected by yellow. Seems to be in the lower leaf. The pots are still moist from transplant.
Clones. No update. Need to change water....I don't care what day it is. Lol.
Seedlings,. They look so happy :cheer:.
Here's some pic! Please advise if you see anything!
Frost them up!
Cheers
Lowded
:ciao::rollit:

Hope you had a great 420 bud. And had a chance to smoke on some good oil
:thumb:

Looking good. What fertilizer are you using? It looks like they're hungry.
Hi b thanks for looking in! Yea I've been mixing a light feed. 60ppm on top of my tap water that's 270ppm. They are pretty light green.

Here's the last feed Monday April 16 they are getting close to dry for another feed soon.

QG pt 1 grow 1ml/l 1-2-5
GH Calimagic 1ml/l 1-0-0
FH royal gold 3ml/l 0-1-0
FH planticillin 1ml/l 3-0-0
Ppm 320(base 270) diluted the above mix to get to 320ppm and ph'ed.
Ph 5.9
I'll try to up the ppm like dilute less lol.

And kelp.
Thanks for the help! I've posted these before don't know where they went.

Hope you had a great 420 bud. And had a chance to smoke on some good oil
:thumb:
My friend, the oil is unreal. Flavour and effect. I've made a new rule no oil before 12 noon!!!! Lol. Or I get things done!! Thank you for making it safe!
Sorry I missed you that was an awesome 420 thing! I had a bit of a get together so I was just floating around lol.

Howdy friendly 420 Folks!

How was the 420 weekend? I had a fabulous weekend! Whats happened? 1. Put the old clones into rapid rooters one Raz and one la Raz. I'm hoping to see roots already. The two clones I broke the roots off didn't shoot new ones yet. So those are still waiting to monster crop.
2. The transplanted seedlings don't need water yet pots are still a bit heavy. So they have not been fed again.
3. Seedlings look to be thriving after potting into solos.
4. Big news.........RO purchased!!!!! It was on $94 sale.....free delivery....$229cad to the door....I think that's good. Are there any things I should watch out or plan for switching to RO? I already put into one holding container airated before I pump it into my working barrel where my continuous monitoring probes are. I read that RO can kill probes if it doesn't sit for a bit? And ph is something to watch? Anyway if you know anything about it Lemme know please!

Have a great day. Frosty night to all.
Lowded
:ganjamon:

I have been told, if using soil, you should add something to the water when using it. Nutrients, calcium amendment or something. I'm not sure how important it is, for I was adding a little nutrients from NFTG. I mean little...like drops.

RO is basically pure water, so the thinking is the water is robbing nutrients from the soil. :confused:

But the plant is taking that water up, so I don't see how that is bad, but some people get all weirded out when you use pure RO water. I think if you are not watering to run off, you are probably good. You can have some micro-nutrient deficiencies with RO water.

BUT THIS IS MY opinion......

I would not use pure RO water in a hydro (soil-less) system, without something else being put in it.

Thanks Bonsai, anyword on the tester probes? Looks like I'll be trickling water at only 100gpd lol. My tanks 250G will take 60h to fill @100gpd. That might freeze in winter. I'll need to do some planning here. I saw whole house systems at $1000....o well do what I can.

Tester probes?? (remind me, I forgot)

RO water will take a lower temp to freeze, due to the higher purity. An aquarium heater could be a savior for the large tanks. Or just a pump to keep them moving, depending on how frigid you get up thar.

Thanks it's indoors. I have continuous water testing ph temp and EC. (I wanted to go RDWC but couldn't get water to stop leaking haha) maybe just some reading folks were talking about units specifically that say do not use in ro water. Maybe just for particular testers?

Btw, those 4 jars are back humid again. I had to rotate those jars top to bottom again just to get more even rh. So happy. Some cool smells however mainly I smell black pepper.

Thanks it's indoors. I have continuous water testing ph temp and EC. (I wanted to go RDWC but couldn't get water to stop leaking haha) maybe just some reading folks were talking about units specifically that say do not use in ro water. Maybe just for particular testers?

Btw, those 4 jars are back humid again. I had to rotate those jars top to bottom again just to get more even rh. So happy. Some cool smells however mainly I smell black pepper.

I would think any tester would be fine after adding nutrients. I know pH testers (some anyway) do not like RO due to its purity.

Now during a flush, if using RO, the monitoring wouldn't like it at all, but I would probably put a drop or two of something in it anyway. Probably something with calcium in it mostly. RO will leach nutrients from the roots, which I don't think would be a good thing. The idea is to get the plant to use the excess nutrients, not leach them from the plant.

Had a guy, where I worked, drink some deionized water. He ended up sick for a while. Took a few days to replenish the minerals in his stomach (lots of vitamins, about three times a day, as well as yogurt). He decided that deionized water wasn't good for him. We did warn the guy, but he thought we were pulling his leg.

All of this I'm basing on what I know about deionized water, and why you should never drink it. You can make coffee from it, no problem. But drink it straight, and you are going to be sorry.

That is great about the jars...... funky about the pepper smell though.... Hope it comes through with some other smells as well.

Thank you! I'm promix also if that matters. I'm working on RO water but will be a bit. My bicarbs are at 160ppm. That's a problem.
Pro mix hp you need to treat as coco . Feed daily

Howdy Folks,

Hey on the bright side it didn't freeze last night! Huge!
The seedlings are amazing so far. The transplanted girls look amazing. Pots still a bit heavy so no feed just yet.

I don't think I know how to water. Look at this poor object she was fine yesterday. Will water and see.

I'll water it and see. I'll try go around the edges really slow. I'm going to try watering/feeding less volume to try get to the point I can water daily. Ok if you see anything different let me know and I'll try it!

Ok I put the rapid rooters into solos. There are still 3 in the cloner.

Cheers!!
:peace:

Howdy folks,

Well hurtin mcflerten mcraz looks better after watering.
Not sure if I documented watering.
1.25ml/l pt1 grow 1-5-4
2ml/l FH calimagic 2-0-0
.75ml/l FH planticillin 3-0-0
Ph to 6.1
Diluted to 450-470ppm
Ro not shipped yet lol.

All monster clones are in rapid rooters in solo cups. That's it either I get a plant or their going in the worm bin! Day 45 of my clone project lol.

Worms! They were fed today. I filled a bowl with greens then 20 with shredded cardboard. I moistened the cardboard put it along the top of old cardboard and hollowed out a hole in the middle. That's where I put the green. Covered it up and spread eggshells over the top like icing sugar on a donut lol.
The seedlings and transplanted pots are carrying on like normal. Imo! Lol.

I want to start training the new transplanted ones. Should I get them green first? Lol. I may stop all future harvest nutz and just use quick grow. I've never had so many yellow leaf.

Till tomorrow my friends! Green it.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom