Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy 420 Folks!

Great day I got the bike back on the road. I touch bike, flat tire, broken derailer, twisted Chain. Then when I retrofit an Amazon derailer, I had to twist and bend the frame to line it up lol.
So I don't know I think I over watered again? Tonight I only gave 1l if they were light just to try get a healthy top. Would a plant show stress of defoil like this? Maybe they don't like it? These also were the first to get the 450ppm pre harvest leveling.

I let the seedlings peat pucks to almost totally dry out. Like just a smidge less. All were curled right over....sorry folks. I lost 2 maybe three. We will see.
[GALLER=media, 1583952][/GALLERY]

Ace ol z number two. I put number one in rapid rooter as the paper towley got dry so fast and I almost didn't catch it in time. Any help with that paper towel moisture? Like I tried super hard and it was hard to predict when it ould get dry again. With temps.

The crop King seedlings are exploding! So happy with this new crop, they may catch up to these old girls lol.
Then the clones. Some of the peat ones I think are over. However, some were dry and wilted....so I watered and they perked up!! Here's hoping.
The others are looking good....not sure, may have saw a thin thin root...

Hope you enjoyed, some photos.

Howdy my 420 Folks and welcome. Good vibes to everyone and kindness to all.

There's your motivation suck it in.
Ok I have three plants looking sad in prep room. I did introduce a new pail to the nutz mix. Perhaps there was a unwanted thing in the pail. I don't know why the look rough. That's all I got to make sense.

Or it could be nutz but I think either over water or poison from new pail are the things causing my issues. Not sure.
Clones lookin ok mostly

Guess the rest of photos didn't upload.
Seedlings. Looks like dryout killed 5 seedlings I'm sorry folks.

Hen there's ACE. Pretty impressed I thought I dried the one out I'm paper towel but now it looks to be growing!!!!

Here's the beautys

Cheers to all and thank you for your contributions. Love u long time.

200 ppm is too much cal mag. For the veglings I think. Too much cal mag will lock out potassium. Try to boost the GMB 100 ppm and drop the cal mag 100.

And yes I'm in your journal lmao. The convo you started wont let me reply....

The girls getting ready for flower look the best I've seen them! I'd day they're about ready!!!!

Okay now ask your questions your grow guru is here

Thanks bruh...best ever I agree lol thank you.
There three that look like poop. I don't know why?
Yes the veggies are unreal! I dropped them to 400 and they love it! The green crack however is still looking for more so I upped calmagic there only. And still yellowing she's f weird!
Thank you for the direction. As mentioned I used a different pail maybe I poisoned them? They are dropping

Thank you for the compliments I'll flip anyway! Lol

Truely 420 and you cause you made the mistake of reaching out to me haha. Sucker!! By that I mean I love it.
Damn dabs might make mecnotcspeak right

Ok had a consultation on the droopys. I used an old pail, with rain water, maybe something was I'm the pail to make them sad? Possible. Did I water when a little moist? Possible. I kinda trust my watering however looking at the track record....I may still be learning.

So next water feed we will increase the base AN GBM from 300 to 400ppm and add calimagic to 550.
Next, I put the veg room on grates but not the flower. I will get that straightened out soon. Derby bud has helped me source some months ago.

Sorry about always having issues in here. Much love to the 420 folks watching to make success for me.

Cheers!!

Howdy 420 Folks!

Great day I got the bike back on the road. I touch bike, flat tire, broken derailer, twisted Chain. Then when I retrofit an Amazon derailer, I had to twist and bend the frame to line it up lol.
So I don't know I think I over watered again? Tonight I only gave 1l if they were light just to try get a healthy top. Would a plant show stress of defoil like this? Maybe they don't like it? These also were the first to get the 450ppm pre harvest leveling.

I let the seedlings peat pucks to almost totally dry out. Like just a smidge less. All were curled right over....sorry folks. I lost 2 maybe three. We will see.
[GALLER=media, 1583952][/GALLERY]

Ace ol z number two. I put number one in rapid rooter as the paper towley got dry so fast and I almost didn't catch it in time. Any help with that paper towel moisture? Like I tried super hard and it was hard to predict when it ould get dry again. With temps.

The crop King seedlings are exploding! So happy with this new crop, they may catch up to these old girls lol.
Then the clones. Some of the peat ones I think are over. However, some were dry and wilted....so I watered and they perked up!! Here's hoping.
The others are looking good....not sure, may have saw a thin thin root...

Hope you enjoyed, some photos.
Looking great brotha :passitleft::bongrip:

All caught up and holy shit you have a lot of plants!! I’ll be agreeing with your #growguru those plants look the best I’ve ever seen them, great job!

Also I need to know the story of the outdoor grow? What happened? Did they disappear?

Ok too bad you are not here to put it in the worm bin haha.
Those leafs are like 3/4-1 inch. Ok I'm doing it at lights off so the rest don't see. They will just wake up like :eek:
Do it during lights on so the others obey you and grow big fat buds. Lol
Hahaha I was laughing through this. I like to do things right in front of the girls to keep them in line. I came home to B and E looking rough so I chopped them both in the light in front of each other and made GeeGee watch;)

Here hold this. I got typing crazy...
:passitleft:

holy shit you have a lot of plants!! great job!

outdoor grow? What happened? Did they disappear?
and made GeeGee watch;)
hi Newty! Thank you so much the kind words are welcome! I was laughing when u did that then again when Derby said that so thanks for the info on inspiring plants! I didn't know girls responded to that type of treatment!! Using sponsored things helps because everyone knows how they react so they can help! Thank you 420!
Outdoor....got busted.
so......I had the plants in dirt. Then the dude put the irrigation system on so 12hr later I went to see it it was hitting the girls...no for the first year that asshole didn't open the holes in the gate to let the pivoit hit that side of the field....so I had to water them as it was at the start of +30 here. That evening I drove out. Watered and there comes a truck. the landowners sister came out lol. I couldn't lie I told her what was up and she said beat it geek. So I packed up and made arrangements.
They were dug up and are are gifted to a dude who never grew an auto so he's thrilled but he doesn't know why they are flowering lol. (I gave him a complete rundown but I think he was like....u telling me shit? He's 70 lol)
They are called Hanzel and Gretel now! I have so many issues I didn't want an outdoor plant back indoor.

Intense light/heat will cause them to droop
Thank you PW!
I dropped the light to 24 on the 15 and by 22 it was very droopy. Maybe I should have dropped it 4in a week? Lol. That makes more sense. I'm always rushing to flower. I need more gerbil peckers to offset my f-ups to pre flower!! Lol
Ok I'm I'm getting 700ppfd at 24in and I am hot,(that's what she said) 84 when lights first are on and warm outdoors then over night drops to 77. During the day they sit at 64-78ish. Today will be cooler as we're only 18/65 outdoor.
So could be intense also. These 132 are not even two inches apart.

So maybe just pop up the light up a bit? I'll go 6in and see what the what! Its only the three plants GG x L and cali O from expert seeds and the old f temperamental Raz bitch. Pardon the pun.
This was the Raz. The others are not as severely drooped or have any hint of yellowy.

Let the good vibes roll!

Folks there's roots already!!!

I gotta go do some planting!!
Two clones one from rapid rooters one on the rocks in solos.

July 15-24 9 days.

Expertseeds GG2 in rapid rooter sitting in bubbler and one on the rocks, tap water, 1/4ml/l rapid start by GH and 1ml/2g enzymes complete by the same name with a k for complete.

Then the prep girls. Now getting fed
AN GBM to ppm 400+150calimagic.
Ppm 550
Ph 6-6.4
Light was raised.they may have kinda grew closer than 24 in and I didn't notice. So now it's 26-24 above canopy.

Expert seeds GGxL - Great grower, great cloner. So far IMO. And I bitch a lot Ha!

The ACE Zamal, one popped out and green! I think it's on the pics. The other looks like it's still trying to get out of its rapidrooter. It was the first to pop. Then I dried the paper towel out a bit. Time will tell. Its kinda humped over in the rooter.

The last pic is the planted GG

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20180724_191838.jpg
    IMG_20180724_191838.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20180724_190301.jpg
    IMG_20180724_190301.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20180724_162435.jpg
    IMG_20180724_162435.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20180724_190141.jpg
    IMG_20180724_190141.jpg
    645.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20180724_190139.jpg
    IMG_20180724_190139.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20180724_163921.jpg
    IMG_20180724_163921.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20180724_163907.jpg
    IMG_20180724_163907.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20180724_163856.jpg
    IMG_20180724_163856.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20180724_162435.jpg
    IMG_20180724_162435.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 8
Howdy 420 folks,

Here's some options I'm rolling in my mind.

1. Well those droopy droops are alive but not really drinking. I think I'll move them back to veg tent and kick the good lookin ones to start showing bud!

2. As for droopys, should I flush them with wet roots?(promix not dry) with the new nutz 550ppm?

3. The most important question!!!!
The prep girls, do I let those quadline branches get 18 in before I flip to get those massive gerbil peckers? Or strip them right down like I did before and flip?

Its all about the flip now, o and those dying plants.

Needs some answers,
Lowded
:popcorn:

Thank you Derby,
Ok they will be moved to fan area.
#knowntooverwaterpromix
Last time I put an air hose from my bubbler into the soil and it seemed to dry her right out in no time!!
Jeezwizz ok ok ill try hard so noone gets water till they droopped and are paper light. I thought they were and deff were dry to the knuckle.

Thanks for the answer to length, I'll wait till these are dry and get a good feed then it's dark time.

As most of the time I change so many things at once it's hard to pinpoint why. New room, new light, new distanceto light, new nutz, new nutz ppm, new pail possibly had shit in it....lol. Then I ask, hey what's up with my plants?...sorry folks lol.

Back
Top Bottom