Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

How do you get your pH into the soil range then? Seems to stabilize almost a full point low.

My ph comes Out of tap at 150 ppm
Let sit for 24 hrs dechorlrine

Add my z7 in first
Then cal mag
Then bud candy which I just stopped .
Then tad bit of grow
More micro then grow
And then same ratio for bloom to micro

What the pH of your tap water and what's the pH of the nute solution when you're done Joe? I'm always aiming for 6.5 unless the plant gives me a reason to move in a different direction.
Sorry ph comes out 7 once mixed up as long as ph is within 4-8 I believe it works no issues

You see brown tips back off dose bro specially bloom nutes

Kinger! Back from killbear! Howzit buddy?
Ok I’ve been seeing more white tips on my GGL. Everyone else is happy. Sucks when you grow and figure out that you don’t know much about growing lol. Three years later, I see I’m learning. Lol. Better late than never!
Thank you for your grow bloom ratios to micro! Gold!
I Joe's suggestions and start to lower some things until you balanced.
Me either Shed but things are kinda moving lol.

I won’t use promixhp straight for from seeds photos indoors until I’m better at watering. Right now in my garden, it’s one factor that has the ability to stall me a month or two. So it can go f¥ck itself right now. Just so I don’t overwater.

My next plan for promix is to add pertile and mix 30-40%. See if that helps me out.

It seems watering is my constant issue. I’ve eliminated ph problems with AN, high ppm with RO water. Now to coco go go and remove overwatering, then I won know who to blame if i still have issues.

Folks, I don’t know if the problems are just me or what it’s a little depressing but I’m just moving along trying to mf get it right. I feel things are dropping in the zone.

Kinger! Back from killbear! Howzit buddy?
Ok I’ve been seeing more white tips on my GGL. Everyone else is happy. Sucks when you grow and figure out that you don’t know much about growing lol. Three years later, I see I’m learning. Lol. Better late than never!
Thank you for your grow bloom ratios to micro! Gold!

Me either Shed but things are kinda moving lol.

I won’t use promixhp straight for from seeds photos indoors until I’m better at watering. Right now in my garden, it’s one factor that has the ability to stall me a month or two. So it can go f¥ck itself right now. Just so I don’t overwater.

My next plan for promix is to add pertile and mix 30-40%. See if that helps me out.

It seems watering is my constant issue. I’ve eliminated ph problems with AN, high ppm with RO water. Now to coco go go and remove overwatering, then I won know who to blame if i still have issues.

Folks, I don’t know if the problems are just me or what it’s a little depressing but I’m just moving along trying to mf get it right. I feel things are dropping in the zone.
Hey man keep faith remeber man slowly they will come I know a chart that helped me out was studying the phases of flower breaking it down to early flower mid flower swell and froth density build up end of flower .

Once you see buds developing from baby bud sites slowly start reducing nitro make sure you p intake is higher then your nitro intake according to bottles

So 1-0-4 is grow 2-0-0 I think is micro and 1-3-4 is bloom correct ?

So I look at small doses but daily or twice once the roots are eating and size of plant too.

So I’ll start at like

150 ppm tap

You get 150 more room then I of actaul an nutes .

But I’ll take a gal and mix a 1.25 -1.25-1.25 of all three to flush of nutes before planting let it dry a bit out and then drop seed in is my goal. Then give it a day and start mixing that same ratio for like early veg .

But now like tonight for promix hp chemdawg I had maybe a litre of water tap and gave it this feeding tonight

About 1 litre ish sorry it’s a 1 gal pot jug so 3.79 litres so I use certain judgement 2 litres of pop etc .

Anyways

Tonight I gave
My chemdawg auto not photo
.67 ml of z7 flying skull a and b parts to the 1 ish litre
Stirred both separately

Then added a 1.25 ml cal mag by general hydroponics as I see calcium def as well currently . So trying to find my safe zone but with out lockingbout anything due to high calcium is my goal . Then stirred the cal mag in well to

Then I added
Last few drops of bud candy this plant will receive as I believe it is high mag which is not good either .

But I see me as in full bloom right now I should be able to hit 800 but it’s taking 630-675 ppm well for the most part with some tip burn
Then I added
.67 grow as need nitro but still reducing from 1.25 cause late flower now careful with nitro . But still needs some your yellow leafs are signs of it if dominant over plant .

Also added 1.25 micro and same bloom

My ppm came out 650 tonight or around there .

So I get to knwo what nutes I can play with late in flower last few weeks I can go just grow and micro and cal mag and z7 only as grow if you look Carries high k value

Does this help ?

Keep the faith :). If you're prone to overwater then coco is your medium.
:high-five:
Thank you Shed! Yes looking back at all my posts there are many many droopy yellow plants lol. You know I think their light and due, then I water and trouble. If i let them dry droop crazy droop. No issues however the leafs fall off fast drying that much.

My water dial clicks are too big anyone got a click adjuster? I don’t want to be bludgened, but any other suggestions I’m all ears!! :rofl:

Top notch Joe that’s some good shit right there!!!!

I also have budcandy, big bud 0-1-3 and bud candy. Don’t forget terpinator 0-0-4

O I just started to precharge my promixhp. It’s so good for nutz. I just over water the living f out of it Lol.

Bought another 120l coco today. Can you run a 5g pail of coco or is that a waist? Seems coco usually gets smaller pots from journals I touch read.

Top notch Joe that’s some good shit right there!!!!

I also have budcandy, big bud 0-1-3 and bud candy. Don’t forget terpinator 0-0-4

O I just started to precharge my promixhp. It’s so good for nutz. I just over water the living f out of it Lol.

Bought another 120l coco today. Can you run a 5g pail of coco or is that a waist? Seems coco usually gets smaller pots from journals I touch read.
Oh you can run up at least 10 gals I say. Can’t see why not if you got the light room and power

Ok 2 zamaldalica going In 5g cocos asap. Lol I ran out of pots it’s 1g fabric or 5g pails now.
So m grow shop still doesn’t have that blue ocean mycos in. Shit Newty! Lol. I still have a table spoon or two left. They also had no Pertile to add to my promix so I’m waiting on that too. Man gtowshops are expanding I’m this town. They don’t care if the shelves are full as long as people come in.

Ok 2 zamaldalica going In 5g cocos asap. Lol I ran out of pots it’s 1g fabric or 5g pails now.
So m grow shop still doesn’t have that blue ocean mycos in. Shit Newty! Lol. I still have a table spoon or two left. They also had no Pertile to add to my promix so I’m waiting on that too. Man gtowshops are expanding I’m this town. They don’t care if the shelves are full as long as people come in.
ProMix HP is loaded with perlite. Looks like more than I use when I mixed perlite into my Dr Earth soil and I thought I used a lot!

The pots im running right now have 1/3 coco mixed in promix. Maybe that’s why this runs already greener than last lol.
And you folks are right, I’ve put a lot of time in with promix. It’s used on this site by top buders....I should take this experience and get the promix pumping!
....However, I would like to see if this can be easier. I already have 3, 8 spout water sprinklers lol. And @Derbybud is making a toutorial. Sounds like the universe is pushing me here. To b coco for coco!

Oh...yea plus I’m washing/reusing my promix, when you hit with water all pertlie comes out lol.
There’s a few holes in this journal ok! Ok lights on in 30 for the thumb pics! The veg room is getting almost rediculouus Guys. Since I water different...I think I’m throwing these GG2 clones into flower. There’s 10 tops per already.

Howdy 420 Folks!

Week 5 day1

Back
Top Bottom