Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

:thumb: Off to bubble tap then to my waterers. As the rules, he gets to do everything with the lady's I do, only difference I have to store it all. Waterers feel so much more comfortable when they won't go to jail for helping you. I better bring him some new crop :hmmmm: I'll bring him Gorilla lilly #2. I figured out this week she's a creeper. He will think it's shit then forget im there. :laugh:

I've had the Trim Bin in my Amazon cart like 5 times.
I can't believe what I've been missing. Last fridge dry, the fridge shelves were covered in hairs. Like 1/3 cup. No idea the crystal I lost. This time they went to paper bags moister that allowed me to catch kief in the paper bag and dump into trim bin. I Just final trimed my first plant. There's white Kief everywhere! And holes for your hands....so much snaps out of the scissors, that few inches keeps the area tidy. I don't clean much so it's essential! :high-five:

Thanks! I don't know what I'm doing but I get dry weed eventually that is not grass tasting that's success at my level :rofl:. At 20%rh, it's all I can do to take 4-5 days to dry. The fridge helps me keep stems flexing up to two weeks.
I bought these fish bags. They are perfect for my abilities hahaha. Look how small these are. The GG's will hopefully push me to buy the chicken bags :rofl: my goal....turkey derbybudbag bag full!

Back
Top Bottom