Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Duct tap is 100% UV blocked.
:high-five: the aluminum tape one is shinny I like my shinny things just like a fush!

Howdy 420 Folks!

Well we took buds out and put into paper bags the jars ramped to 88rh. Were teaching the helper he's doing f awesome btw! We were sent a pic about somewhat lesser plants....took me a while but I was like hey water shooting directly on the plant leafs hurting them with light burn. We moved the hoses to not spray green stuff. I didn't have enough time to test it so I'm sorry about that.....also from Jan 2 till now one had 0 water....no auto hoses hooked up :rofl: so with all that tuned up today we also dropped the light about 10 in getting ready for flip. So the reveg it taking f forever. We haven't removed old bud yet but will try to talk through some instructions. But the title said monster crop so come hell or high water your getting it :rofl:. I'm so much more confident with cloning now that I found the healthier plants clone easier method :rofl: well and straight water. I've only saw improvements since switching back to tap. I mixed the 6 week flower recipe for the glues their starting to bulk. Terrible pics with buddies iPhone which makes me happy to have the pixel. It's just so unuser friendly, the os on this thing, Im finally able to transfer files off it. Seriously.
Anywho some terrible pics. No one is sadder than me about the thumbs.
Fr2
Week 6
2 ml/g CalMag
0.5 ml/g micro
0.5 ml/g bloom
15 ml/g terp
5 ml/g overdrive
4 ml/g bud candy
2 ml/g royal gold (humic acid)
EC 0.9
Ph 5.8

For peat
3 ml/g CalMag
2 ml/g bloom
15 ml/g terp
5 ml/g overdrive
4 ml/g bud candy
Ph 6.4
Thanks for stopping by. Sorry my hands are tied.

Good vibes and love to y'all

Woohoo, that's a good complaint. I bought a bunch of 1 liter jars, I found the regular jars dont hold an oz. Unless your jamming it in there. I seen 1 liter amber jars the outer day, 99% uv blocked, but they were expensive, 20$ for 4.
Turkey bags for the win. Stores more, keeps fresh , cheaper too however for small harvests I can see jars being better but huge harvest like my man Lowded here is coming into might think about turkey bags as option ?

:high-five: the aluminum tape one is shinny I like my shinny things just like a fush!

Howdy 420 Folks!

Well we took buds out and put into paper bags the jars ramped to 88rh. Were teaching the helper he's doing f awesome btw! We were sent a pic about somewhat lesser plants....took me a while but I was like hey water shooting directly on the plant leafs hurting them with light burn. We moved the hoses to not spray green stuff. I didn't have enough time to test it so I'm sorry about that.....also from Jan 2 till now one had 0 water....no auto hoses hooked up :rofl: so with all that tuned up today we also dropped the light about 10 in getting ready for flip. So the reveg it taking f forever. We haven't removed old bud yet but will try to talk through some instructions. But the title said monster crop so come hell or high water your getting it :rofl:. I'm so much more confident with cloning now that I found the healthier plants clone easier method :rofl: well and straight water. I've only saw improvements since switching back to tap. I mixed the 6 week flower recipe for the glues their starting to bulk. Terrible pics with buddies iPhone which makes me happy to have the pixel. It's just so unuser friendly, the os on this thing, Im finally able to transfer files off it. Seriously.
Anywho some terrible pics. No one is sadder than me about the thumbs.
Fr2
Week 6
2 ml/g CalMag
0.5 ml/g micro
0.5 ml/g bloom
15 ml/g terp
5 ml/g overdrive
4 ml/g bud candy
EC 0.9
Ph 5.8

For peat
3 ml/g CalMag
2 ml/g bloom
15 ml/g terp
5 ml/g overdrive
4 ml/g bud candy
Ph 6.4
Thanks for stopping by. Sorry my hands are tied.

Good vibes and love to y'all
That aluminum tape is great stuff your talking about ducting tape I got that stuff and use it for everything lol

Howdy Folks,

I have a few thumbs! I have a crop.
Everything was really dry. The coco pots are light as. So um the weed tastes awesome! It burns my throat it's so dry. Jars are at 40. I was really excited when the strawberry glue fell over but now that I see it fell over because it was so dry. It was good to see how important cure is.

The monster crops are weird! A few look like basil! I don't know how to trim the bud out of them either. Well that's tomorrow's project. Anyway, I love that everything was looked after.

The strawberry glue is so frosty. I hope the tipping didn't rip the roots were at day 45. The zamdalicas are moving right along! The one clone took off like wtf? I don't get sativas.

Happy Friday all!

those reveg clone are weird, I've got a couple like that. Looks like an apple leaves when it first start revegging. :yummy:
Thanks ITI! I'm going to try cut out the old buds as suggested by @Dusty Kiefers when I cut out the OGHaze it shot vertical.
Very nice stuff Prob your best to date .

:Namaste:

Thanks Kinger! I'm also very proud to see how much I've grew on this site that I can outcure a lot of peep out there :rofl::high-five:

This Gorilla Glue X Lilly may be the best tasting weed to date. The paper is black at half joint....ok after my initial assessment I was wrong. Maybe I tried one bad dry bud lol. Because this shit is 68 all day and wonderfully from first spark. My gosh I can't say enough. Before your finished the Dube, the headphone feeling stricken. Also I'm hungry btw that CBDream lasted till now. This GG 3 is a great time Folks!

What is the plant with those really thick pistils (2nd pic down)? I don't think I've seen any like that before.
Hey buddy! That's Zamdellica from ACE the one I thought was an auto...I have two different Zamdellica one I stepped on and one I quadlined it didn't seem to like being trained to quad. It sat short but has lovely thick colas! With those thick hairs.
It loved being stepped on lol. That one has huge hanging long colas!
I mixed up a high feed for day 46.
3ml CalMag
6ml/l micro
4ml/l bloom
4ml overdrive
15ml/l terpinator
EC 1
Ph 5.8

Yeah you can de bud it now. Also try topping the tallest shoot. Heard it helps them along?

Ok DustyK sent me some help. I'll pinch a few a day till their gone so they look good and keep the large ones. I tried to FIM the tallest shoot as per Dabber. So it was a big day for the reveged clones. I'm going to flip them Feb 1 for a fresh harvest 4 20 2019!
Ok so it's a lunar eclipse also, I'm heading out with a blunt to spend some time in that energy.
Later that day:
So I'm very wrong about the Raz. It's flavour is unreal. So these are my first real blunts I enjoyed the f out of. I bought some cones and some cigar papers type blunts their not the easiest to roll but wow do they burn a long long time. I put raspberry into a strawberry blunt. That was a sweet flavour overload.
Btw that was cool to sit in the darkness!
@Pennywise thanks brother.
@Lowded118 yup I take most the singles off. I will leave them if I think they can feed the stem.
@AngryBird thank you kindly. Life with out art would be grey. Life without music would be black. Gots to have it. Gonna try and play some today.

Back
Top Bottom