Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Those are nanners then? I'll need advise here. Maybe I should pull that girl out? What do I do with these freaks? Humm monster crop and nanners are real
Get some tweezers and start pulling them out .

Iv head to pluck a few temsp unstable for their liking it can stress and pop nanners .

Get some tweezers and start pulling them out .

Iv head to pluck a few temsp unstable for their liking it can stress and pop nanners .
Thanks
No kinger. I'm more than likely to cull it right fucking now. If it's monster crop stess I just want a second opinion.
R u questioning my environment!!?????!!!!!!!
Very unlikely to be my climate......very unlikely

Top of the 1 cola... well that's how you know a keeper when you have one. They will flower out fine. @Derbybud had the monster crop that threw some too. Apparently I'm just a lucky SOB cause mine didnt herm. But I'm on #3 now with the PSM so I'll keep a close eye out

Yeppers. just a couple there on top. I pluck em and watch for more. That or take that single top and jooe the others cruise to the finish line

Thanks Folks!
Well I pulled the plant. It was GGxL3 it was super old in veg. I supercropped her it was so amazing how many buds it had. The center buds were really small.
I chopped it as is and took all the buds off. Going to try an early harvest oil.
Yea not sure what happened. I didn't want it in around all the other girls. So it wasn't a monster crop
Here's the strawberry glue

Yeah could have just been genetics probably buddy. Apparently it's normal. My lilly threw them at the end of life. Only a few and I only noticed after chop... lilly is has a lot of equatorial sativa pumping through her and it's not uncommon at all for those landrace strains to do that. Grow on my friend!

That's one nice bundle of frost! I didn't mean to start a frenzy of activity pointing out the nanner...I was thinking it was too late for the pollen to matter anyway.
Yeah could have just been genetics probably buddy. Apparently it's normal. My lilly threw them at the end of life. Only a few and I only noticed after chop... lilly is has a lot of equatorial sativa pumping through her and it's not uncommon at all for those landrace strains to do that. Grow on my friend!
Thanks guys! Yea last time I think I just let them go. It's so fun to do whatever we want, I just chopped and made oil I learnt something new about oil. It's tasty

Lowded sounds like hes been a busy man these days! Sounds like hes trying to make big moves

Lowded sounds like hes been a busy man these days! Sounds like hes trying to make big moves
Yeah buddy

He does got some stuff going on for sure

Back
Top Bottom