Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

:headbanger::ganjamon::snowboating:Good to have ya back man. And congrats on that fine looking wax

Howdy 420 Folks,

Week 8 Day 56, Raz is going water only for 7 then chop chop. I've not had her grow like this before. It looks amazing! Color and smell rock.

Thanks for popping in!

A sea of hard nugs. And eventually a thumb...
So much frost! :).

Hey Shed, thanks!
Ha! Yea I'm so glad to put a thumb to em!

My pmb looks like that that second last pic of strawberry glue
Nice work Lowded

Hi Kinger thanks for the uplift! Yea now it turns purple/red. By far the best review from my sampling party! Everyone loves this girl.

Nice chunky buds, me likey!

Hey PennyW thanks density is outstanding a new plant falls over everyday now! Your back, the move South has to be a welcome position. I'll have to spend some time catching up.

Wow lowded, got a beauty room this round... :goodjob::thumb::yummy:

Yo ITI! Thanks! The Monster Cropping is sick. I'll need to put a net in! The SOG with one gigantic bud vs the multi smaller buds will need further reasearch!

Garden is looking in order lowded. Nice job now get them to the end.
Derbs! Hey many thanks! The end is so near! We didn't remove as much lower fluff bud as I normally do. I'd like another run to remove all that and compare. Either way this monster cropping thing sure sends them into a bud producing machine!

Haha the Zamdellica was stupid big! Zelda the stepped on gave 5.3 oz.
It smells like a sweet pine or something. The appearance is dark green. They are tight, but not dense at all. It's super sweet and a really smooth smoke. Near the end a purfumy taste I've had before pops out. Might be the easiest smoking to date. Long strong aftertaste I'm trying to place.
0-5 min - colors and sounds are noticeably enhanced. Smooth relaxing wave starts.
5-10 min - easy breathing moves in with a nice temple massage. Now it starts.
10-20 - now you know you know your medicated. My joints feel free moving. Pains there but doesn't stop movement.
30+ times hard to manage. Minuets fly by. Very clear mind. I want to do something. More noticable joint movement and less pain are clear now.

Off to smoke another and start spring clean up! Lots of energy!

Veg whoas,
I don't know what to do yet I'm planning. The OG haze reveges like a champ! So quick flips in three weeks. Ok there's one sick one I flushed with low ppm. I think it's a coco issue? I don't know so I flushed.

Back
Top Bottom