Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Definately a possibility, i was walking into that side project room with out a spray down when they were really small. No nanners spotted yet but last time she'd had to point it oimut from a photo lol. Hopefully if it's pollen that's where it came from....if not I'm going to make a ton of cereal!

Speaking of which
The toasted hemp seeds from foods alive is a great snack! It subdues my hunger when I get that eat till it hurts feeling! So glad they included some in the contest!

Definately a possibility, i was walking into that side project room with out a spray down when they were really small. No nanners spotted yet but last time she'd had to point it oimut from a photo lol. Hopefully if it's pollen that's where it came from....if not I'm going to make a ton of cereal!

Speaking of which
The toasted hemp seeds from foods alive is a great snack! It subdues my hunger when I get that eat till it hurts feeling! So glad they included some in the contest!
Once a week inspect them
For nanners come mid flower to late end specially .

Hemp seed are good!! Had a couple bags awhile ago.
I’m going to grow a few autos again outdoor Lowded .

Check out my journal for how I am
Going to try to grow it ✊

If I see nanners I'll make oil lol.
Do nanners just come? I know buddy I gifted a Cali Bay dream to had a few fist fills of seed I thought it came from light on power bar.. not the strain.
Anyway time, will tell. And if not, would I not have a pile of fem seeds? I think someone recommended a nanner check day 45ish if I recall. This is day 22. I don't know, but so far with the info I have I'm going to not give a flying fuk lol.
Learning is hard for me....I have to see it to believe it. And they said it was usually in the lowers. I basically cut all lowers out. So even if I should be good.
Since it's a plant by the door, I'm going to go with me pollenating them via side project! I also don't recall any bananas, but Cali always looks f funny in the lowers.
We will see I guess.
Plus I do recall seeing brown as I mentioned above
So I'm just really not too concerned. Worst possible outcome is a few Oz of shatter lol. Omg how bad is that!!

Usually banners come on late flower and they are a variety of reasons but some
Of the most common from
My understanding is ;

Lights to close stressing plants could produce nanners ,

Heat/ temps too high for them can also cause it .

And sometimes it’s just genetics too .

Pluck with tweezers as soon as you see anything that looks like a banana

Oh look! Your title got updated ;).
Holy moly batman! She'd this is huge! So proud. :hug:
Folks like you helping me makes this possible. Good vibes and happy days to all!
:adore:
I thought I just got the t-shirt on sympathy haha.

I enrolled a bug and how to kill course! I'm taking the FGnats to the next level. :nomo:

Thanks Iti! Hey were you saying if the feed is too strong the bud will be leafy? Maybe I read that wrong.

Sorry for the rerpple pics I'll figure it out next time.

So I went into the veg tent. The auto was a male went to worms

Super cropped level

And! Yes Shed was right zamdelica has revegged!

Back
Top Bottom