Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

It's probably some stress or something lol put your effort into the buds plant! Not freak leaf!
rH is in the 80s. It is raining so rH will be up. Temps are 75 max.
My exhaust is barely pushing out air, that needs to be better.
First I'll grab a new carbon filter I think my air exchange is low. And fresh CO2 is most important to me.
Ill get a dehumidifier to deal with this till I get my plant density to a normal rH lol jungle.

It's probably some stress or something lol put your effort into the buds plant! Not freak leaf!
rH is in the 80s. It is raining so rH will be up. Temps are 75 max.
My exhaust is barely pushing out air, that needs to be better.
First I'll grab a new carbon filter I think my air exchange is low. And fresh CO2 is most important to me.
Ill get a dehumidifier to deal with this till I get my plant density to a normal rH lol jungle.
I thought there was a way to clean and re use carbon filters I swore I heard something

Possibly, I've been shaking it out and doing things like that. Theres no air coming out anymore lol. Either way I need more airflow. My luck I'll buy a new filter and find out it's the fan haha.
What about compressed air cans ?

Do you mean compressed air on the filter? No I don't use air cans I use my air compressor. I installed 2 inline water knockouts for painting. I don't hurt the environment with disposable air cans!!!!!

But there's no flow. This is the highest rH I've had. Does high rH swell the filter and plugem like this? Just wondering if this is why I have no flow. Or is it just old as f and plugged? It was purchased three years ago.

I didn't know what that meant before lol. I've been preaching it to others lol. I thought it somehow killed the carbon and made things smelly....now I know it kills the air flow. Lol

Thank you PennyW

Never had wall to wall growth. These girls found and space they could and filled it. That extra 12 days of veg is f killing me! There's a meter of "canopy" lol so much plant lights are at the roof this run! And still encroaching 16"in distance
Monster Crop clones are no f joke Folks! Lol. There like totally different seeds

Do you mean compressed air on the filter? No I don't use air cans I use my air compressor. I installed 2 inline water knockouts for painting. I don't hurt the environment with disposable air cans!!!!!

But there's no flow. This is the highest rH I've had. Does high rH swell the filter and plugem like this? Just wondering if this is why I have no flow. Or is it just old as f and plugged? It was purchased three years ago.
Well what causes high rh?

Warm meets cool you get moisture moisture brings humidity. More defoil Can help lower rh as well as the leaves admit presperation therefore more moisture ? Sorry just trying to offer help man

Agreed yea the outdoor rH is normally 12 here. Hasn't been an issue till I started actually growing plants lol. High rH tells me the girls are slurping up all the nuts I'm throwing them so that's good imo lol. No science but makes sense. If I'm growing any quality meds a dehumidifier is needed lol.
So this expense is an awesome one; Haha :high-five:

Well what causes high rh?

Warm meets cool you get moisture moisture brings humidity. More defoil Can help lower rh as well as the leaves admit presperation therefore more moisture ? Sorry just trying to offer help man
Ahhh some water knockouts my intake is already moving about 20ft indoors. Then it goes to a dryer vent rough expandable pipe, Like white ribbed, dips down and back up like a water knockout. So yes your ideas correct, it's not coming in 100% dry but some is getting knocked out just by fluke of my shity engineering lol I f thing up well sir! In winter a lot of water flows out the knockouts lol.

So I pulled off the plugged filter, I plugged the exhaust full-time removing air. The cooling vent only opens when coolings needed. The smell is back and its wonderful! It's filled everything but it's amazing! Dehumidifiers here tomorrow. I moved all the fans so they were blowing, installed 2 6in clip fans and brought the 4in exhaust fan down to pots to move some air! So far the buds look normal not leafy on Cali Bay. Time will tell
Last feed was
Protekt 3ml
Calmag 4 ml
Foliage pro 3ml
Massive bud (Green planet) 5ml
Terp 10ml
EC 1.5 taps .4
Ph 5.8 - .6.1

Thanks Folks! I love where it's at now! The smell of this is so so sweet and perfect. They like 60! Lol. And there's no pools of water on the leafs anymore haha. I'm not too worried about it ATM but I'll want it lower in a week or two I'm going to pop the lights to 13 or 14 on for the next week or two then drop to 10 for finishing. All that darks probably going to have night time rH problems.
The higher rh killed the smell, lower rH kills the smell, this seems almost perfect right here? Am I wrong?

Dehumidifier in testing mode. At lights on it will be installed and the next day I'll put in the new carbon Filter. It's staying in the 55- 60% range but I'll like to get the temps up higher so this will help turn fans off. There's an auto mode and a timer,

Here's where I could use some advise. I may try first to set it only at lights off to 45% (or an hour or two before) iDK really lol. Keep the rH up during daylight then pound it down for lights off? Or keep it always at 45% or 50? 24/7

Back
Top Bottom