Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy 420 Folks,

Happy turkey to all my Canadian peeps.

I let some Raz dry up it was very smooth in the bong. Then I pressed it with some fresh frozen and got a blow out. The dabs are delish and are different when I add fresh to it. I'm pretty sure the Cali Bay Dream is mostly OG taste and Flav there's a moderate GDP from what I know of it from the weed shops around. Such a nice taste.

Nice squish and happy thanksgiving!
:ciao:

:high-five:
Thanks Shed! Had unexpected guests haha. Turned out good!

Happy thanksgiving lowded! You got some nice looking bud, and great looking rosin. Enjoy my friend!

:peace::passitleft:
Thanks Lip! Had a good one went for a birdwatching hike with a few friends and Our fly rods haha. Birdwatching. F fish...they out smarted us. Fish are very clever Hahahaha :rofl:

:peace::passitleft:
Thanks Lip! Had a good one went for a birdwatching hike with a few friends and Our fly rods haha. Birdwatching. F fish...they out smarted us. Fish are very clever Hahahaha :rofl:

A bad day fishing! Is still a better day then being at work! :yahoo:

Looks beautiful man! Is that Kananaskis River?

it’s beautiful down there! I’ve done a lot of white water rafting on that river! Had some pretty extreme moments! It was gnarly!

Congrats on your harvest! Looks great dude!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Shed has me dying over here!!

I think you must be talking about a different Canadian river, eh?

Ha eh?

It’s actually pronounced Kani-naskas so jokes on you! Ha! :rofl:

lol just playin, nope it’s the same river!:laugh: Pronounced how it’s spelt kananaskas. It was named in 1858... maybe he really liked a girl or something... (shrugs it off)

My fav part of Canada were a little South. One guy followed my route and fell in this trip whoops! There was one pretty challenging spot, but the waters so slow now up there there's not many scary spots anymore. It's a different sport when you can easily roam the river ha! There was frozen spots up high.

Congrats on the harvest :yahoo: :welldone:

Iti! Howdy I really liked the screen, I put my prep girls under one and will flip them Monday! Just solid nugs everywhere. We had some softer nugs farther away from the water source (the best two sat in or very close to runoff puddles) so next run were upping the frequency of auto water and decreasing the amt (or not lol) to prevent run off. But I will get less larf!

O went to visit my bud I trash clones to, they are finally well into bud. I picked up two more LEDs for him. He was thrilled, then I also dropped off advanced nutz grow and micro, he was so happy he was almost out of micro lol. Took him almost a year to try AN lol and now hes a fan. This little project just makes his day and these are new LEDs so can't wait to see what he says!

O BTW I started smoking dabs different. I put dab in and heat till smoke with the oven lid on. Nice long full flavoured dab. Me liky aluot

Ha eh?

My fav part of Canada were a little South. One guy followed my route and fell in this trip whoops! There was one pretty challenging spot, but the waters so slow now up there there's not many scary spots anymore. It's a different sport when you can easily roam the river ha! There was frozen spots up high.

Iti! Howdy I really liked the screen, I put my prep girls under one and will flip them Monday! Just solid nugs everywhere. We had some softer nugs farther away from the water source (the best two sat in or very close to runoff puddles) so next run were upping the frequency of auto water and decreasing the amt (or not lol) to prevent run off. But I will get less larf!

Looks like you got some frost on those gloves, make sure you wash up before din din.

Again, way late....but representing YYC

Again, way late....but representing YYC
:welcome:
Hey seen ya around thanks for looking in. I better troll a few more journals hey ha! I didn't notice the frost till the pics. Things are squeezing better also we just squished some of this last harvest fresh frozen. It's tasty aNd it puked out but wet, not sure how to calculate that for weight....I'm I just heating it in the Terp slurper. :rofl:

Hey Lowded

Got Yoru care package today about to go home roll a fat cali bay og. God that's all I smell over anything man..Cali of for the win homie. Nice pics too whiz by to see what you been up to.

Thanks again low.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom