Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Not necessarily tested, but I've seen it happen many times with genetics ranging from average-top shelf.

It's fairly natural considering the plants goal is to reproduce. Nanners that appear later in flower are the plant's "last chance effort" to reproduce.
But
Always good to let her ripen fully to her potential?

Yeah no nanners I check all the girls every few days where I stare at them lol
I should add the reason why I am freaked out is my pink kush has some amber but not alot yet. same with my blueberry. The pink kush colas are Suze of two litre cola bottles I swear it. Week 10 I got. They have some but not what my zkittles just turned amber fast.

Yeah those thunder cookies look wild AF! Def seems to have lots of the dads (ATF) traits.

I think I'm gonna team up with shed and try and make a ton of DDA beans next. Also drop and hunt some of those 2 scoops I bought a while back looking for a keeper and then hit a group of kitchen hawks gelato× boptang as well as a red diesel freebie from Barneys farm.

I'll be sure to get some to everyone as they are ready. Hoping to dda end of summer and the orange crosses by the holidays.

It's here

Messed up re veg or mutant ?
Some plants will produce nanners if they go to long. Mainly sativas though
I'd be willing to state:
Any plant will nanner if you flower it long enough...regardless of genetics.
:thumb:

Hey Folks, just asking for a friend....do you see a pileonaners in my photos? Or did we just detour :passitleft::hmmmm:

Detour. Sorry lowded.
No problem at all! Sometimes after I take a picture I see things I don't see with my transforming vision :rofl: I think my nanner throwing strains have been composted the Jonny Blaze/C99 x Chemdog; the GG x Lilly and my fav Raz Kush. The first two had visible bananas but the Raz always seemed to have a seed or two but I have not saw any bananas on it that I recall.

No problem at all! Sometimes after I take a picture I see things I don't see with my transforming vision :rofl: I think my nanner throwing strains have been composted the Jonny Blaze/C99 x Chemdog; the GG x Lilly and my fav Raz Kush. The first two had visible bananas but the Raz always seemed to have a seed or two but I have not saw any bananas on it that I recall.
Sorry Lowded my bad

Howdy 420 Folks,

post 12s snippy, took everything out of the crotch's of stems all the way leaving just the tops and leafs that are on the outside of plants.

So now....I get the word lollypoping lol FML. Every branch looks like a lollypop and last time they grew unbeweedably with no larf:thumb:

Took clones at day 23. I now hang a pipe cleaner on each plant I take a clone from and put same on the clone. The pipe cleaners get all white salty and it's hard to tell the colors when I stick them in the coco.

Thanks for helping and checking me out!

Flowering girls look great (#nolarf) but those Lemon and Thunder buds are stupendous! Well done Lowded, though I do miss the thumbthots :).

I think I'm gonna team up with shed and try and make a ton of DDA beans next. Also drop and hunt some of those 2 scoops I bought a while back looking for a keeper and then hit a group of kitchen hawks gelato× boptang as well as a red diesel freebie from Barneys farm.
I'll be sure to get some to everyone as they are ready. Hoping to dda end of summer and the orange crosses by the holidays.
Should be landing up there any day now!

Sup Lip! How doin? Hey do you have a journal I'm not following? Darn let me know!
Flowering girls look great (#nolarf) but those Lemon and Thunder buds are stupendous! Well done Lowded, though I do miss the thumbthots :).

Hello good Sir thhhhanks for thhhhe thhhumb reminder. I'm just tired of showing off dirty thumb nails! Shame shame? :rofl:
The glove shots are not the same but these are getting so wet and sticky now I have no gosh darn choice. I'm so proud of that last grow it's cheezzy. Sorry y'all and thank you folks for all the encouragement!

Sup Lip! How doin? Hey do you have a journal I'm not following? Darn let me know!
Ahh, just having some morning coffee and cegrit right at the moment. About to puff on some Dark Angel. Daughter and I are heading to my lil cousins birthday party today, so that should be fun. Always a good time seeing my cousin and her husband and kids.

what are you up to today? Besides lounging?

yes sir I’ve got my backlip is back with... journal second from the top in my signature. That will be my last journal for a while though. You can read about it on page 11 I do believe in that journal. I also started The Alberta Growers Lounge. That’s at the bottom of my signature. If I remember correctly, your also in Alberta!;) Maybe you should check that page out as well! I’m looking to spread the word about that page. It’s slowly getting busier!:thumb:

Howdy 420 Folks!

Ok we're wrapped up. The best smelling lemon gave about a 24% return and the lemon terps came threw. One lemon squish made crumble?
The crumble one seems more lemon where the first is a bit sweeter?
CaliBD 151g.
The lemons are still around the 70% Rh and are sticky as.
The Raz is a Raz finally and yielded about 68g.
The strawberry glue is very strong it puts me into an eating frenzy then instant sleep ha! It yielded a quart jar.
Wow everything is different with different plants.
The Thunder Cookies smell a lot like Zamdellica did?
I don't have enough sativa xp yet haha. It's a very nice pain reliever. I haven't squished any yet.
The effects are very strong, very uplifting. The flavour purfume like? With a touch of Earth? Kinda sweet. I haven't grown a cookies strain. It's delightful not a couch locker.
I'll be closing this journal. Sorry all about not doing the soil grow.

@Amadeus Forzin kind greetings to you. I am complete with my GJ thank you 420 for teaching and letting me share my xp!
Till next time everyone take care and stay off the hoarding!
EDIT- Removed extra words

Back
Top Bottom