Lower Alps Outdoor: Three In Soil

I was able to jar 150 g of the Bubba K. I will wrap up this journal this week. Sorry for the delay, things came up.

Thanks for following along.

I am happy with this grow. It is the first time I have grown anything where there are real seasons. My previous grows were in CA and HI, USA.

When I was preparing to start this grow we were in a lockdown and it was hard to get nonessential items. I bought too little soil for my grow and other soil needs, therefore I decided to plant straight into 5 Gal pots as seedlings. This slowed initial growth and allowed the plants to fill the pots with roots too early. At some point in later veg, my pots maxed out, reducing my yield. Not a problem. I will have enough quality to last the year and I won’t make the same mistake next season.

Thank you to those that followed along, I know it was not the most interesting journal. Here are a few pics. First is the Amnesia Fast then the Peyote Forum and the Bubba K. BK still needs another week cure at least. All are very potent. The surprise is the Peyote; it might be one of the strongest strains I have grown/smoked. I grew a few grows of LSD and Pineapple Chunk on Maui that I thought were strong, the PF is stronger, harder hitting.

I probably won’t journal again next season but will follow others. As always 420 Mag has been a great resource. Be safe.

Amnesia Fast, Peyote Forum, Bubba K. and roots

Attachments

• 20201027_093741.jpg
    20201027_093741.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • 20201027_094130.jpg
    20201027_094130.jpg
    960.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 20201027_094532.jpg
    20201027_094532.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
  • 20201024_161713.jpg
    20201024_161713.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • 20201024_163151.jpg
    20201024_163151.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
Hi Stinker, Nice wrap up. The Peyote Forum sounds especially interesting for the potency that you've found in her. Who did you get her from? I'll be interested in an update on how find them with further smoke/vape testing. Bubba Kush has many fans but I haven't experienced that on yet.
Regarding journalling, I do like the fact that if I journal, that regardless of how viewed or not it is, it becomes my note keeping for future referral, so in a way it is something that I write for myself and if others have interest then that's great too. But you grew some good looking plants and the pics looked looked lovely in that fresh alpine air, I hope you return with a future journal!
Anyway enjoy your well deserved rewards and please come back with evaluation of your buds!

Cheers :ganjamon:

Hi Stinker, Nice wrap up. The Peyote Forum sounds especially interesting for the potency that you've found in her. Who did you get her from? I'll be interested in an update on how find them with further smoke/vape testing. Bubba Kush has many fans but I haven't experienced that on yet.
Regarding journalling, I do like the fact that if I journal, that regardless of how viewed or not it is, it becomes my note keeping for future referral, so in a way it is something that I write for myself and if others have interest then that's great too. But you grew some good looking plants and the pics looked looked lovely in that fresh alpine air, I hope you return with a future journal!
Anyway enjoy your well deserved rewards and please come back with evaluation of your buds!

Cheers :ganjamon:

Thanks Stunger. Of the completed journals I saw, my grows of both look good. Maybe I got lucky with the phenos.

Have you started your grow?

Thanks Stunger. I bought all my seeds from Seedsman, they were the only Co. that would allow cc payment and ship here. There was not much info about the PF available, I have looked at a few other grows of both the PF and AF on growdiaries. Of the completed journals I saw, my grows of both look good. Maybe I got lucky with the phenos.

Have you started your grow?
Maybe about getting lucky with the phenos but I think it would be more likely that you did a pretty good job keeping your plants happy, I think that goes a long way towards helping the plant reach towards it's potential.

I have only just start this year's grow. I have so far sprouted a Mango Sherbert, Godfather, Mexican Sativa & CBD Express. The Mexican Sativa is germinated but yet to break thru the soil, so hopefully that'll be good. I may also pop a Strawberry Cough if it arrives soon. I intend to do a journal but as it is all quite boring at the moment I'll leave it for a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom