Lower Branches Still Stuck To Stem

JuicyK404

Not sure if this is something to be concerned about but its been about 2-3 weeks now and these 2 lower branches are still attached the the main stem. Would love to train them outward but am worried they are like going to infuse with the main stem and never separate. Anything i can do like carefully slice them away from the stem with a razor blade or just let it do its thing. It was recently transplanted into a bigger pot about 5 days ago also. I'm probably just trippin and shouldn't be worrying but wanted to get a second opinion.

Thanks Everyone!

IMG_109045.JPG

I wouldn't slice it.

Perhaps train it away and cut it off once it is heavily shaded.

Pretty cool I would just let her do her thing and try to bend and train as it grows. It looks like it's starting to curve out at the top anyways. I wouldnt cut it if it looks like it would actually take the plants skin though to prevent infection

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Yeah. The branch you can see in the photo kind of looks like it's bending and curving a little each day, it's just really slow cuz I just transplanted it I think. I bent the plant down slightly to try to expose the other side branch to more light (the one that isn't curving a lot) hopefully it will kind of stretch the branch from the stem and slowly break off if that makes sense lol. Also I can kind of see a little light penatration through the skin right above the joint of the branch where it connects to the stem if that makes sense which also makes me think it might start peeling away from the bottom to the top (hopefully).

Thanks for the speedy response!

Thanks. I bent the plant down to expose the the branch on the other side of the picture to get it more light. The branch you can clearly see in the photo looks like it bends and curves a little each day so I'm hoping that one will be the first to separate.

Back
Top Bottom