Lower leaves turning brown

Spawn44

420 Member
Hi
I’m wondering if anybody might know why my plants are turning brown on the lower leaves
I currently running 18-6 for the lights and have them 18” above the tops
My light are 2- sf1000 spider farmer
They are 5 1/2 weeks from seeding
I used promix hp for the soil
I fertilized them twice with veg & bloom dirty
And they are in 1gallon fabric pots
I haven’t checked the ph level yet waiting for a tester
Any help would be appreciated
Thx

Attachments

• BCEA4E98-359B-4AE2-90D4-346ED5EE8FFE.jpeg
    BCEA4E98-359B-4AE2-90D4-346ED5EE8FFE.jpeg
    781.9 KB · Views: 78
Would be nice to have a picture of the whole plant.but I'm going to guess if you've only fed them twice and you're in promix HP they are hungry if you're feeding them properly will probably take care of your deficiency. Pro mix HP has no nutrients you have to feed every time you water.

In my signature is a link on how to ask for grow support.

Would be nice to have a picture of the whole plant.but I'm going to guess if you've only fed them twice and you're in promix HP they are hungry if you're feeding them properly will probably take care of your deficiency. Pro mix HP has no nutrients you have to feed every time you water.

In my signature is a link on how to ask for grow support.

thx for the fast responses and the link on grow support
So I should try Feeding them with veg&bloom Fertilizer everyday when watering, feeding schedule indicated once a week
Looks like they are all starting to go brown a Little
Learning as I go :)

here is a full pic

3 indica plants ( mango merengue,northern lights )in 1g fabric pots
1 indica plant white banner in 10g fabric pot just transferred today
Room temp around 73-78 degrees
3’x3’x72” grow tent
Grow stage is veg
Promix hp
Water everyday once

thx again

Attachments

• 89E437A8-7E37-4C7D-A192-1957778C79A2.jpeg
    89E437A8-7E37-4C7D-A192-1957778C79A2.jpeg
    902.2 KB · Views: 74
You are watering them everyday are you sure they are dry you may be watering them too much if they are dry and you are watering them every day and then you have them in too small of a pot.

You have to make sure they dry out thoroughly before watering again. Lift them up to feel the weight if you're not sure how they should feel take an empty pot then fill it with the same medium you're using. Now lift that up and feel weight that's a dry pot your should feel almost as dry a little bit heavier before you water again. When you do water you have to feed every time. What type of nutrients are you using?

Wow didn’t realize thx I guess I’ve been watering to much I will do what u suggested
As far as nutrients the only thing was the veg&bloom

Attachments

• 55D9831A-3311-498A-B017-D5D3C2661D20.jpeg
    55D9831A-3311-498A-B017-D5D3C2661D20.jpeg
    589.8 KB · Views: 72
I'm not familiar with your nutrients I just looked them up it says for your stage of growth 5- 7 grams per gallon of water.
I would probably start at 5 grams per gallon just to be on the safe side because I've never used it before. I would water 2 times at that dosage making sure it thoroughly dries out between waterings.before trying to increase the level. Pro mix HP is buffered so you don't have to worry about adjusting your pH the media will do it for you. I have been trying to post the feed schedule for your nutrients but I can't upload for some reason. Just Google your nutrients go to the website and download the feed schedule.

Feel free to ask it if you need any more help. :thumb:

This is the feeding schedule they sent me, I did 4G per gallon for the first two times but didn’t let them dry out between and I thought that was once a week to feed them
I won’t worry about the ph level and I’ll try what u suggested , hopefully they will start to perk up :)
Thx again
I really appreciate it

Attachments

• 83186D4F-B07B-4F7A-A5BE-C14895D28F42.png
    83186D4F-B07B-4F7A-A5BE-C14895D28F42.png
    253.9 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom