Lowest fan leaves drooping, help!

JermsIsBaked

Hey guys got a question for everybody, my lowest fan leaves are drooping on my plant, idk what it means so i figured i could come here for some guidance ive attached photos of the leaves and what they look like

Attachments

• 5EAC32DE-627B-4D4A-A842-5FD25C027136.jpeg
    5EAC32DE-627B-4D4A-A842-5FD25C027136.jpeg
    537.6 KB · Views: 84
  • AFF1D4CF-F790-4394-807F-C0B31EC26DAF.jpeg
    AFF1D4CF-F790-4394-807F-C0B31EC26DAF.jpeg
    430.3 KB · Views: 81
To me looks normal. In a few weeks the plant will kill off them lowers.

Also have another question if you dont mind trying to answer lol, i know you cant see the pistils or anything because its too early but could you maybe say what gender you might think the plant is?

Just make sure them cups feel light and empty before watering and your all good oh I see purple LED? if yes then add cal/mag every third watering if in soil. Wish you the best take care

Sorry way to early to see sex. You have two options at that size. One wait until old enough or two put on 12/12 until they show sex then put back in veg

Not really if you plan to veg for a couple months, will it slow growth down? Yes for maybe a week to adjust but if your not really in a hurry just wait it out or there is a hidden three, as soon as you can cut a clone take a clone aka top it about two nodes and then put clone under 12/12 no need for roots it will show sex.

I have some Black Cali Grapes going on that I am just growing out and going to see as they show. I have done all three ways, cloning, re veg, sexing non feminized seeds.
In my experience they show it in time... I got time

Back
Top Bottom