Damn-you're set for awhile !
I'm chopping my last one today,so the grow box will be dark for a little while...
At least until I can coax a seedling out of the ground...
I've gotta grow something- I'm down to my last pound of stash.... ;)

I did enjoy the ride- Congrats on all the great harvests!
Be sure and tag me when you start the next project:thumb:
Cheers Carcass,
The grow went pretty well. Doing decent numbers in coco, better gram per watt than I ever got with hps.
The CMH are great. You got VIP seats next grow.

Hey brother just wondering if your gonna have a new grow starting soon , you got quite the haul in the last one , good job brother.

do you have any experience growing sativa’s indoors ??
Heya Dean,
Too hot for grows here now. Was close to 40C here yesterday. I have tried in the past, set yourself up for stressed plants and failure. I refuse to use aircon.

Yes mate I have grown many sativas indoors, outgrew the tent once, and had to use cooltubes.....in winter... Lol.
1800w of HPS , 4' x 8' tent, 8 sativa leaning strains in 20L pots.
Was a jungle in there... Lol
Have grown DR Grinspoon and a few sativas in the past. I like the high.

I may do another grow but not for 3-4 months. Waiting for cooler weather.

Wow, great grow mate! The CMH has really good penetration. :yummy:
Heya Curious, thank you!
The penetration is pretty good. I need to trim them a lot in 20L pots, they get big.
I will crack a few new ones for next grow.
Thinking Cali Orange, LSD, Velvet Bud, Cheese and Blueberry. Not big yielders, just for more variety, do those in 10L pots.

Cheers Carcass,
The grow went pretty well. Doing decent numbers in coco, better gram per watt than I ever got with hps.
The CMH are great. You got VIP seats next grow.

Heya Dean,
Too hot for grows here now. Was close to 40C here yesterday. I have tried in the past, set yourself up for stressed plants and failure. I refuse to use aircon.

Yes mate I have grown many sativas indoors, outgrew the tent once, and had to use cooltubes.....in winter... Lol.
1800w of HPS , 4' x 8' tent, 8 sativa leaning strains in 20L pots.
Was a jungle in there... Lol
Have grown DR Grinspoon and a few sativas in the past. I like the high.

I may do another grow but not for 3-4 months. Waiting for cooler weather.

Heya Curious, thank you!
The penetration is pretty good. I need to trim them a lot in 20L pots, they get big.
I will crack a few new ones for next grow.
Thinking Cali Orange, LSD, Velvet Bud, Cheese and Blueberry. Not big yielders, just for more variety, do those in 10L pots.
Hey dude what country do you live in ?? I have 2 feet of snow winter is the best time to grow indoors here for me, sounds like a really intense set up brother I will never have something that big going on , I wish I could though.
meanwhile in northern ontario Canada

I really do enjoy a sativa dom during the day and a nice indica at night
Cheers brother

Hey dude what country do you live in ?? I have 2 feet of snow winter is the best time to grow indoors here for me, sounds like a really intense set up brother I will never have something that big going on , I wish I could though.
meanwhile in northern ontario Canada

I really do enjoy a sativa dom during the day and a nice indica at night
Cheers brother
Hey Dean, I am in the land down under.
Wish I was somewhere I didnt have to hide my growing, like Canada or the States... But this is my home and gotta do the best I can and hope the laws change one day.
Pretty funny.... We have a huge Meth or Ice problem is this country and they still cant legalize cannabis.
I would rather have hungry stoners around than paranoid junkies who have no boundaries.
I grow for my own meds because its the only way I can be sure of whats in it.

Maybe when the states take cannabis off the scheduled drugs list we could try and fight for recreational use of cannabis to be legal....... One day.......

Cheers Amadeus. :passitleft:
Was a pleasure to share my grow.
Thanks to 420 Mag for having me.

Others to thank are Barneys Farm, Seedsman seeds,Lucius Recom CMH and all the great guys and gals here that grow and share their knowledge.

Be back with another grow next year when its cooler. Stay cool and see you then!

Lowrider72.

Back
Top Bottom