Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

Tell ya people go right for gold these days... Not happy with a pat on the back... Want a friggin draggin arse smooth coupe......the nerve of some of em I tells ya..... Hahahaha.

72 was a good year for a lot of reasons.... Cough.....cough......cough.....
...hint...thats not a toking cough...
....cough....
:ganjamon::bong:

Hey guys :volcano-smiley:

Just a quick update...

Stories of me not having a 100% clone rate have been false...false I tells ya!
lol. Good reason not to give up on even the deadest looking clone at 10 days...

Frankengelat LIVES......

Clones all rooted now, need to start potting up soon.
100% clone rate in coco.... Safe....just...

LR72

Cheers Sly, I did water the big girls in flower, but they are a week in and if I even open the tent I need to shower, or at least change clothes.
It bloody stinks, Im not used to it soo early, I been growing Sativas and Hazes for a bit, usually 90-100 days flower plus.

I will run this run 9 weeks in flower from flip and a week of flush.
CMH seems to get them finished earlier than usual.
I also had buds the size of my torso under 600hps, but the plants never looked as healthy or the buds soo dense without additives.

Trimmed a bit of the under skirt on the girls last night but I was tired, so no pics.
They will just look bigger next update.....
Have a great Friday... Time for some Vape...

What about this disposal set of jumpsuits. Bwahahaha!!!

s-l640.jpg

Thank wifey for me... :Namaste:
Its not a bad idea. I mean its crazy.
I got carbon filter on tent, one in the room, and I still get stinky....
Gives me a good reason to shower though..... Hehe.

Got my new LED globes for the Veg tent... Philips 19W ! 3 of them is almost 7000 lumens... 6500K daylight.... Cheap veg tent.... Hehe...

New globes....
WP_20190415_17_42_35_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20190415_17_41_57_Rich_LI.jpg

Hell no... Lol.
Opened tent today, flowers started everywhere.... Lovely, but its filled the whole tent...width wise... Hehe.

Put 2 of the LED 19wers in the clone-mother tent, nice and bright even at 4600lumens.
Clones are loving it, got to mix nutes and water clones etc tomorrow, so will get some pics....
Just starting Week 3 since flip.
Check back soon.

LR72

Pass the dutchie on de left hand side.....
hehe... Cheers mate...:ganjamon:
Been bags come with free coffee refills...

Ok, well...Good and Bad news....

Good news...

New Mum-Clone tent LED globes are sweet, 2 are making the 60cm x 120cm tent very bright....

Girls are starting off great.... but...

Bad News...

One of the Gelat OGs....is not a girl....caught it JUST in time, would of popped them open tonight and screwed the whole lot into a hermie nightmare.
Balls ....

Sprayed it down with a bit of foliar spray on the off chance one got open but look immature enough to have dodged a bullet. Phew....
So killed it and move on.

Now have 8 girls instead of 9... Bit more room, couple girls got a little dry because I was a lil sick and watered late... Was just the Peyote Critical....drinks a lot.

Tent pics......

Also got a colour changing LED light for room..with remote..
Normal light....

Lights off Flower tent entry light....

Hope you are all well.

LR72

Great looking grow. I also run cmh in my tent. I had one for my first grow and have picked up a second one for my next run they are awsome lights. Intrested to see how the peyote critical does got some coming from seedsman from their 420 promo can't wait to see how yours turn out

Great looking grow. I also run cmh in my tent. I had one for my first grow and have picked up a second one for my next run they are awsome lights. Intrested to see how the peyote critical does got some coming from seedsman from their 420 promo can't wait to see how yours turn out
Thanks N420! I was suprised how good the CMH 315w are. I want Philips globes for them, but Lucius was still using the old globes when I bought lights.
They make the plants soo healthy...imho.

Peyote has a very fat structure, or fat arse as we call it. Lol. Watch it go nuts.
Has been very strong grower. Looks stable too, cracked two, both same phenotype.
Gelat OG was a genetic hermie... Every now and then I get them.... But never from Barneys. The most Solid genes and no bullshit breeding.
Seedsman stuff is great too, have some great crosses.

Oh, heres some roots...after I cut the Gelat OG hermie down, I left in pot for 12 hours sweating, so forgive the slight yellowing.
This is why I use H&G Root Excelorator, look at the thickness of the roots... Compare to yours, just out of interest guys. Expensive to buy, but at 0.3ml to a litre it is suprising economical.
pic......

WOW!!! those roots are insane I always wondered if Roots Excelorator was worth the price and obviously it is. I run the Phillips bulb's in my cmh lights the guy at my grow shop always says dosen't matter what ballast you get the bulbs make all the difference

Thanks N420, if I took pics yesterday they would be pearly white.
Hands down best root treatment out.
Not cheap but cheap out....what happens. Lol
Yeah I agree, if I had my time again , cheap ballasts, philips 3100k globes.
Wow, you actually got a hydro shop guy who didnt up sell you. Keep hold of that one....hehe

LR72

OK, It is now the end of week 3 for the ladies in flower, just going onto Bud XL and the Root Excelorator gets stopped for a few weeks while we pump the buds...hehe.

The clones were ready to be kept-culled.
Kept 9, culled 3.....
Repotted Mums into 4.5L pots, with spares in 2L pots.

Some pics of the works.....

Smoked a few Joints while doing it, quite enjoyable... Grow well.
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom