Lowryder almost done!

LTKNG

Mexican Rudy, which many believe to be a cross between a Russian Ruderalis and a Mexican Sativa + female Northern Lights #2 + William's Wonder = Lowryder!

I had this little girl piggy ride off the bigger NLs… should be ready soon, it has been trimmed for final push as the flushing begins; it is a bit dense and quite aromatic! I’ll post final weight , nice as a side project; not viable as a main crop.

Attachments

• lowrider1.jpg
    lowrider1.jpg
    567.1 KB · Views: 117
  • lowrider2.jpg
    lowrider2.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 160
  • lowrider3.jpg
    lowrider3.jpg
    701.7 KB · Views: 113
  • lowrider4.jpg
    lowrider4.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 157
Mexican Rudy, which many believe to be a cross between a Russian Ruderalis and a Mexican Sativa + female Northern Lights #2 + William's Wonder = Lowryder!

I had this little girl piggy ride off the bigger NLs… should be ready soon, it has been trimmed for final push as the flushing begins; it is a bit dense and quite aromatic! I’ll post final weight , nice as a side project; not viable as a main crop.
Awesome. I just ordered sone auto lowryders!!!!! Cant wait im limited on space so i figured ill throw all 5 In at once. Cool how small but great it looks. Do i give ut safe nute schedule as other plants?

This is a month old thread,so I'll answer your question
I'm growing a little LoRyder#2 right now-easiest plant ever!-Feed her what you'd feed anything else.
Mine is from a 5 year old seed,and they may have fiddled with the genetics since then to give you a little more time,but mine started flowering on day 21 from germination.

They get rootbound real fast in the solo cup,so start checking the roots at about a week and a half or so.
I left mine in the cup for 20 days,which I think was a week too long -I think I managed to stunt a plant that already wasn't going to be very big anyway. Then the LST I did didn't help much either.

Despite all my efforts to screw her up,she still managed to reach 11" tall (the last one I grew outside was only 14" tall without being messed with)
She's 2 or 3 weeks from harvest now,with lots of very frosty buds on her-gonna be quite a bit of smoke for such a little thing.-I'll post pics in my journal sometime tomorrow.

I'm growing a little LoRyder#2 right now-easiest plant ever!-Feed her what you'd feed anything else.
Mine is from a 5 year old seed,and they may have fiddled with the genetics since then to give you a little more time,but mine started flowering on day 21 from germination.

They get rootbound real fast in the solo cup,so start checking the roots at about a week and a half or so.
I left mine in the cup for 20 days,which I think was a week too long -I think I managed to stunt a plant that already wasn't going to be very big anyway. Then the LST I did didn't help much either.

Despite all my efforts to screw her up,she still managed to reach 11" tall (the last one I grew outside was only 14" tall without being messed with)
She's 2 or 3 weeks from harvest now,with lots of very frosty buds on her-gonna be quite a bit of smoke for such a little thing.-I'll post pics in my journal sometime tomorrow.
@carcass coming through! Thank you

Thanks man my tent is 2x2 so these are perfect. 5 might be to much ill go 2 at first

Im excited. This should be done I by the time they arrive and get everything ready. Im excied im doing 3 fuck it. Perfect size. Dr. Seeds is awesome they get done crazy genetics. I ordered some Cream autos and gave one to a buddy and holy crap hes gonna pull 4 ounces ans a newbie off ofe one!

Also im using 3 gallon fabric pots. In FFOF . i use ffof soil trio and plants love it. Im gonna love these

I was gonna suggest 3 ,should work great in your space-I've only got
the one in there now,so it looks kind of lonely,but she doesn't mind...

Oh yeah-forgot to mention-They are stinky little things-if you could determine
quality by the amount of stink per plant,they'd definitely be top shelf...

I was gonna suggest 3 ,should work great in your space-I've only got
the one in there now,so it looks kind of lonely,but she doesn't mind...

Oh yeah-forgot to mention-They are stinky little things-if you could determine
quality by the amount of stink per plant,they'd definitely be top shelf...
Nice. These so they take 45 days from seed. Everyone i speak with says smoje is great

That 45 day thing may be a little exaggeration by the seed folks-Mine's at right around 70 days,and has at least 2 weeks to go-fifty days since beginning of flower....
BUT,mine is a 5 year old strain,they may have tweaked the genetics since then.

That 45 day thing may be a little exaggeration by the seed folks-Mine's at right around 70 days,and has at least 2 weeks to go-fifty days since beginning of flower....
BUT,mine is a 5 year old strain,they may have tweaked the genetics since then.
Oh i figured itd be wuick but not that quick!!!!! Im still pumoed. Dr Seeds says 3-6 oz per square foot. After seeing with my own eyes wheat m my friend got off the cream im excited. Their genetics are crazy

Back
Top Bottom