Lowryder Closet Grow

pwt0001

I have started to grow two lowryder plants. They are 14 days old and looking great. I am using the Aerogarden Deluxe for lights and timer but the plants are in soil. There is one good bag seed in the hydro system just to see how it goes. They are my second generation lowryder seeds. I will post pics as soon as i get my camera back.

I seen to think the lowrider shit is talk of the town because it's such a fast turnover. Really is good for a fast crop. But man the yield is lacking. The stuff I did was cool, but, had alot better. Stuff is great for a small closet grow with limited lights that can't reach thru the canopy which make fluorescents nice for. Still most bud I got were lite and airy. I did do some under hps too. Seems same as this is my 3rd rodeo. So I guess, to me, I have no complaints. Even to the point that this trip is for seeds for my seed stock.

Yeah we grew them last year and they were basically in a box hidden in a closet and we got about a quarter off our one female. I am using bigger pots this time and using nuts so Im hoping to get a better yield this time....on another note i got home from the race today and the biggest one is female but still waiting for the other one to show its sex. If its a male it is going to be moved to another room so i can collects its pollen and pollinate some different stains with the lowryder.

Photo_16.jpg

Photo_17.jpg

Photo_18.jpg

Photo_19.jpg

Photo_20.jpg

the other is male

Its day 25 and they she has grown a good bit. She doesnt look as bushy anymore and grew quite taller in the last few days. It has started flowering and you can see white pistols in a lot of areas. Hopefully i get some better pics up by tonight.

Whats up Man. I sure wish mine wood show something I'm on day 35 and what I got is quite abit larger than those in them pic's. Average now about 18" not that I'm complaining. Mine is suppose to be Lowrider2. I know I did some abit back and they wood've shown their gender by now. What you got yours growing under? I'm using 4 bulb 2' foot T5's but I'm running out of room. I might have to dust the 4 footers off. I am trying to get some seeds stock off these. I wish I had more than this cam to take pic's with this site doesn't recognize my cam's format. Good Luck and Stay Down

100_13041.JPG

100_13031.JPG

100_13021.JPG

this is day 31.
Its day 34 and she is about 14 inches now. Im using a compact fluorescent 2700 lumens that i got from my local hardware store and the three lights that are on aerogarden deluxe.

im having picture problems. Pics are in my profile if you want to see.

Yea I have a problem down loading pic's say this site doesn't use that format yet. Oh well I guess I'll get a differnet camera. Anyways mine is on day 38 and not showing any signs yets. So I switched my bulbs to red, and cut back the hours. Maybe they sent me wrong seeds? Oh well looks good, fat indo leaves on a little bush. I got them bent over now, tops atad lower than the rest and the secondary branches are taking off. How many days was it till you seen some flowers on yours dude? 4 1/2 weeks something happening. Maybe it's monster lowrider? Looks very possible I could get a hella trip if two are females. Stay Down WOOD

Wellllllllllllll there is suppose to be stuff called 'Ona Gel Block'. Never used it but it's in all the hydro Mag's. They say if you don't need full strength I heard you can poke holes in the lids for longer lasting effect. Well thats a good thing isn't it, the smell? I love it. Stay Down

Today its 46 and I added two lights to my setup for budding. Im up to a total of 12430 lumens now. Everything is going great.

I got my seeds from drchronic they have all kinds of automatic flowering hybrids now such as a Lowryder and AK47 cross that yields 30-40 grams a plant, they also have a New York Diesel and lowryder cross. I would go for one of those two. They were not available when i got my Lowryder #1 seeds.

I harvested on day 56, after i got a microscope to look at the trics. I have more a lot more pics to post in my gallery i just have to resize all of them and its going to take a while. My harvest was about 30 grams wet which turned out to be about 9 grams cured. I cured them for almost two weeks opening the jar for an hour a day. I didnt get as much as i wanted but the bud turned out fantastic. really fluffy nugs that had a fruity smell and sparked in the light with all the crystals that were on it. Smoke tasted sweet and knocks you on your ass. Very happy with the quality.

This grow has taught me so much and Im excited to start my new project after the new year with a hydroponic setup and a strain called Mango. Ill try to get my pics up as soon as i can.

Back
Top Bottom