Lowryder Growth

KFeezy

I have been growing auto flowers for about a year now because im in an apartment. And most of the time lengths form germ to harvest have been fairly accurate until my latest strain. Green-o-matic. It says its suposed to go for 6 weeks and grow to about 60 cm(about 2 feet). I am at the end of week six and lookin about 2 weeks away from harvest and at about 3.5 ft. Is this common in lowryder because the other one the i had that did this (Speed Devil #1) began to gradually have more and more dead leaves and i eventually ended up just scrapping it. Which is disappointing due to the apparent high potential it appeared to have in the begining.

I grew a batch of Speed Devil and it got to be almost 4 feet tall.

I am currently have a batch of Lowryder 2 that's been growing for about four weeks and is about 10 inches tall so far.

I think the Lowryder is staying short because I'm keeping the lights a lot closer to the plants.

I have been growing auto flowers for about a year now because im in an apartment. And most of the time lengths form germ to harvest have been fairly accurate until my latest strain. Green-o-matic. It says its suposed to go for 6 weeks and grow to about 60 cm(about 2 feet). I am at the end of week six and lookin about 2 weeks away from harvest and at about 3.5 ft. Is this common in lowryder because the other one the i had that did this (Speed Devil #1) began to gradually have more and more dead leaves and i eventually ended up just scrapping it. Which is disappointing due to the apparent high potential it appeared to have in the begining.

Iv read alot of people have been getting {talll} green-o-matic plants,
Mine are some of the shortest I'v seen but I think it has to do with container size ect...I used a little less then 1/2 gallon ect and mine would have stayed under 2 feet easy,but Iv seen others get 3 foot tall plants...
The taller ones should yield alot more then my dinky thing,lol..:tokin:

Yeah i have recently upgraded my Green o matic to a 5 gallon pot when my speeddevil was kept in a 3 gallon. Once i cut down my speedevil i noticed that all the roots were packed quite densly in the bottom hope that wont be the same for this one. Hope the buds will be much better on this one

Back
Top Bottom