Lowryder Journal

Looking fantastic Man!!! I think that if you got your camera a little closer you would have fantastic results.... Incredible...

Be Cool

Ruk13

Thanks Vint, RJ, Ruk, and KB:passitleft:

Good camera advice Rukus13,

here are some better pics of the more accessible buds I took this morning after adding a final tsp of Fox Farms Beastie Bloomz to the system. I will flush on the 10/23, 1 week before harvesting.

TrichomeCloseup_11.JPG

TrichomeCloseup1.JPG

TrichsGalore1.JPG

Just want to say they look great bro, I never really offered much info here because of how well the grow was going. Keep up the good work and let me know how well the lemon tastes transfers over. I heard it was a great taste.

looks delicious...can't wait for the review

hey man if you guys like the auto-flowering of the lowryder...u should check out Sweet 105- The Ultimate Stealth Plant... apparently new with higher potency + better yeilds..

:Rasta:

Man them things look good!!! Well done man, well done...

Ive never heard of the Sweet 105.. Whats that about?

Way to bring it all together man... Lemme know how the smoke is...

Be Cool

Ruk13

Thanks to all 3 of you guys, I've taken notes from all of you and others here on 420 and a little personal research has gotten me hooked on growin' man!! I love it.:allgood:

I'll let you know if the lemon taste holds true. I've heard Lowryder's smoke is actually pretty underrated. Eyeless I'm lookin' up Sweet 105 as we speak.

Peace

Rukus13 said:
Ive never heard of the Sweet 105.. Whats that about?

Ruk13

Sounds pretty nice. The only thing thats got me though is the time frame, 100-105 days start to finish. Pretty standard. If they could get an autoflowerer to yield like that and match Lowryders 60 day seed to harvest time, there'd be a craze goin on right now.

Vintner, MC, or anyone else whose grown LR whats the buzz like? I've heard people on two sides of the fence. That Sweet 105 description pretty much trashes LR's high.

I didn't think the buzz was anything to write home about. Pretty standard indica high. Doesn't hit really fast, or last exceedingly long. That's not what I'm looking though, so I wasn't too impressed. Doesn't do much for pain control at all. If anything, if I'm having arthritic pain, smoking makes it worse instead of better. I've never detected any "lemon" flavor. To me it tastes like cat piss, but then I used MG soil, so that might have something to do w/it. Of course this is just my opinion.
Vin

whoa..vintz...u really didn't like that smoke huh

brayne i hope ur smoke turns out better... Also i guess the 100-105days is the only way you can really get a better yeild than the LR... they say some plants can get up to 8ozs :smokin:

My lowryders didn't look as good as yours look! Good job! I only ended up with an 8th from 2 plants ( one was a micro) but I found the high to be good, nothing spectacular, but it got me nice and stoned. I agree with Vinny Boy there about it not being good for arthritis pain though.

Decent high but nothing to write home about...

Thanks for the replies Vint, HHW.

Well I guess I have it..I wont be expecting the high to put me on my ass or aid in pain. (I do so love the medicinal strains)
Hopefully its pleasant and good for activities then.

Eyeless, just thought about something with that Sweet 105. We can't clone autoflowering strains, huh? but at least we could keep a budding 105 in the same room as a other strains in the veg stage...definitely a plus and that yield? I'm listeniin. May check that out. Have you grown it yet?

Starting to fill out a little more here as we go: Should be 1 week left. Next monday would be DAY 60. No pistils are turning though. I'll inspect the trichomes later today when I get home. Some prelim pics:

Open_Sesame_Plant1.JPG

Side_By_Side_Open_Sesame1.JPG

LR_Giant1.JPG

LR_Day_54_Overhead2.JPG

LR_Day_53_Closer1.JPG

LR_Day_54_Nice1.JPG

LR_Especially_Day_541.JPG

Man! They've bulked up very well. You should be proud. They finish up pretty fast. so keep a very close eye on them over the next 3-7 days. More pics at that time please.

Yea I am deffinitly gonna be watching this more closely, as I am about to start a LR grow...

Lowryder.........
Its what's for dinner........

Bud_in_fridge1.JPG

its_whats_for_dinner1.JPG

As you can see I harvested the LR today. I have mixed feelings about this harvest. I'll explain further down.

harvest_day_frost1.JPG

Those buds are what I'm lookin' for!
green_buds11.JPG

good1.JPG

fork1.JPG

A little Nug
LR_nugget1.JPG

A smaller side branch
LR_gold1.JPG

intracaies1.JPG

dry_leaves_sparkling_green1.JPG

Book_of_Buds1.JPG

"Dinner & A Movie"
smothers_vhs1.JPG

Green takes blacks pawn..
chess_bud_combo1.JPG

green_frost1.JPG

Although the yield seems like it might be substantial for Lowryder which averages 7-10 grams, I'm not really that amped about this grow. The buds aren't as big and swollen as I'd like to see them, and I honestly believe it's because I didn't push the plant adequately with my nutes.

I just started growin' this may May, but in that time I've grown bagseed, white widow to males, LR to males, and currently purple #1, blue mystic, sour jack and chronic AND this second round with LR.

I feel like by now, my calyxes should be swelling alot more. On my current grows I'm gonna try to work more closely with the plants and the nutes and push em a little harder. I didn't use my tds tester with this grow either, cause it wasn't the best and honestly I felt like I could judge the plant's needs by eye. I didnt do a bad job, but I think I erred on the side of being too cautious and afraid of burning.

Live and Learn....

Anyway, I'm not trippin' that much. :rofl:
At the end of the day, it's all good as long as it smokes well. :bong:
Final Weigh-in and Strain review Coming Soon.

P.E.A.C.E

Back
Top Bottom