Lowryder Purple Jems

Just got caught up Kannabis. Looking good. :grinjoint:

I have a newbie question though: how does the auto-flowering work? Do they flower regardless of the lighting condition? (i.e. time on vs off, color, etc.)

subbed. im looking to grow in a small cab and im eager to read your journal to see how the lowryders work! id like to look into an autoflowering shorty.

Welcome aboard jwb87. I jumped at the lowryder for the fast turnaround and constructed the veg cab for them specifically. It still needs some vent work, but nothing opening the doors for awhile won't fix. But about the fast turnaround, you might want to go with fem beans. If you have questions, feel free to fire away. If I can't answer them, someone around can.

Just got caught up Kannabis. Looking good. :grinjoint:

I have a newbie question though: how does the auto-flowering work? Do they flower regardless of the lighting condition? (i.e. time on vs off, color, etc.)

Welcome and Thanks Mac. Glad you dropped by.

The autos do exactly that. No matter what the light schedule or light they are under, they automatically flower at a predetermined time. Although I'm treating mine as if I were growing regulars. Flower and veg lights and nutes. If I get 2 female PJ, I might do a comparison grow. One left in veg cab with 18/6 and one in the flower room with 12/12. The other nice thing is they don't need big pots either. The Taiga only requires 1.5 - 2 ltr pot size. Nutrients are cut back as well. Smaller plant uses less, produces less and not as potent, but faster turnaround times and small room use. I think I'm going to like them. Something on the smaller scale to tinker with lol.

Time for the little ones to make an appearance. I've just been keeping the door open a little while lights are on to battle the heat buildup and angled the fan to slightly blow in. Also dropped the plants by about 2". Well here they are:

PJ#3 - 17 Days

71711.jpg

71910.jpg

PJ#4 - 13 Days

72310.jpg

72411.jpg

Taiga - 12 Days

72110.jpg

72210.jpg

I started them all on 1/4 strength BB last week. I might take them up to half this round.

They are looking nice dude. I'm excited for you and hoping that mine look like that. :)

Thanks Mac. Me too. Once I germed that first bean, I got bit by the BudBug again. Now I just want to fill the room lol. They will :grinjoint:

Good shit man can't wait to see how it turns out. Almost got PJ but decided on a non autoflower.

Thanks Acideye. Being my intro into autos, I had decided to get 2 strains just in case one sucked lol. I had honestly hoped for a harvest by now, but I should have been germing more than 1 at a time from the beginning. I was trying to stagger harvests, a perpetual grow so to speak, but that didn't work. Now I'm going to have 3 plants finishing at about the same time.

So this is the Taiga info. Forgot to post it.

Dutch Passion Taiga Feminized Auto Flowering:

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis, Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Autoflowering
Genetics : Power Plant x {Russia / Canada x Indica}
Flowering Time : Medium, Long
Outdoor Harvest : Depends on sowing time.
Height : Short
THC Level : High
Characteristics : Taiga grows with big compact buds. The smell and taste are evident Power Plant.

Dutch Passion Taiga is a NEW hybrid between an auto-flowering Ruderalis/Indica and Power Plant provided by Dutch Passion Cannabis Seeds Bank.
Like all indicas, Taiga seeds grow fast and produce compact marijuana plants extremely comfortable for indoor growing.
Being a member of ruderalis family, Taiga marijuana produces flowers regardless of photogenic periods and is able to produce good yield with minimum efforts. Power Plant female pollen ensures Taiga's early flowering. Even beginners in cannabis seeds growing are garanteed not to fail in getting a quality yield.
Taiga marijuana seeds do not ask for a special fertilizing regime. Containers of 1.5 to 2 liters are sufficient enough for a good harvest. Taiga cannabis seeds love a place in the sun, which they needs to produce a quality yield (25-30 gr per plant). Give it 8-10 weeks and you can enjoy big buds with pleasant, almost pine Power Plant taste and a powerful social buzz. The latest reviews of the product show growing interest in auto-flowering cannabis seeds. If you are one of those who have not tried it yet, Taiga is a perfect start.

Thanks for the feedback kannabis. ya Ive been looking into grabbing a 5pack of feminized autoflowering ak47+blueberries. Hows the odor for your girls?

I'm looking to DWC 4 at a time (hopefully). You said you had hoped to harvest by now, how long has it been? Also what are you looking at for over all height? Cant wait to see what your girls produce for you man, thanks again and sorry for the 20 questions!:thanks:

You're welcome bro. That sounds pretty good. Those 2 crossed will most likely be odorous. The PJ are a low ambient odor, one of the primary reasons for this choice. I started this grow in mid January. I had planned on having a regular harvest, after 1 would start flowering I'd start another one, so it would be continuous. Overall they shouldn't get more than 2' max, but I have read some autos will reach 1m in height. Just make sure your selection says low height. Thanks bro, and no worries. Keepem coming.

You're welcome bro. That sounds pretty good. Those 2 crossed will most likely be odorous. The PJ are a low ambient odor, one of the primary reasons for this choice. I started this grow in mid January. I had planned on having a regular harvest, after 1 would start flowering I'd start another one, so it would be continuous. Overall they shouldn't get more than 2' max, but I have read some autos will reach 1m in height. Just make sure your selection says low height. Thanks bro, and no worries. Keepem coming.

Hmm, good to know on the odor, thankfully I've seen quite a few ideas for simple ONA tubs to filter out the smell. That or I should look into another strain.

Due to stealthy"ness" I can only have one growbox so far, so I couldnt keep the vegg's in with those flowering. But maybe I could create a PC box to Veg my plants then transplant to the grow cab...o man this is getting fuuuun :)

Back
Top Bottom