Lowryder x Blueberry Dried and Cured

Urdedpal

Great tasting bud. Light blueberry taste with a slight citrus flavor. Very tasty but does not have the knock out stone, gets you very high but then bang, you wack your head on the ceiling and stay there for quite a while.
Thanks for the rep on the whiteskunk. Could always use more lol but here is the pics.

lowryder_x_blueberry_11.JPG

lowryder_x_blueberry_21.JPG

lowryder_x_blueberry_31.JPG

Pics of the ice will come soon.

Wow UDP, as always, your bud is god!

We had some blueberry go through these parts, I didnt get a chance to get any :-(

That's gotta taste killer though, I could only imagine smokin all that...one day my friend, one day :Rasta:

Amazing buds as always UDP :bong:

looks like some amazing bud as always :allgood:

Udp. I wish I had some of them refreshing buds. To me bro, anything u grow is da bomb. But I guess I would'nt mind to see u grow anything frm the DNA Bois. Ima big fan of the cats. And tell u da truth, And u kno this. U got skills up with tha great maine. I mean dat. But yea somethin frm them cats like some Martian Mean Green. Or some of da Connie Chung. I would defenately like to see dat LA Confidential. But I hear that's not a big yielder. But that's my two cents on dat.

Stay Fly High My friend.

ReefaCheefa:allgood: :smokin3:

Yea, I know, you can only hear a damn Kottonmouth song so many times before you really want to know what the hell it is..

not trying to brag but i have tasted this one as well. :smokin: this one was my favorite.:Rasta: i also found two seeds, not sure when i will ever get to grow them but i will save them until then

The plant hermed on me so chances are they will be hermies or female. Not possible to get a male with those seeds. I will not be growing this strain again for some time to come. Because of the herm factor, I personally would not grow the seeds you found Tink.

Back
Top Bottom