Lowryders

stickyAKbud

Does anyone have any exp growing this strain????? I think that I would like to try this type of grow, and I was wondering that If its an auto flowering plant would it help or hurt it under a 12/12 or would 18/6 be fine??? I would like to know a little more about this strain before I purchase

right on guys, thanks I think this will be my next expeiment. I will defently get the LR2's and grow with a 18/6 light cycle

You really dont need to use nutes, i didnt. I just started with good fox farms soil and they took off. Ide let them go nute free untill they start to flower, once you see signs of flowering hit it with some low dose nutes for the first couple of feedings then gradually introduce more as time goes on. Remember LR only grow for 8-9 weeks so you dont have alot of time to play with them, veg nutes wont really make them to big or grow better because with or without the nutes their ONLY going to grow to a maximum of 12 inches.

Is this true with a hydro setup???Or would they get a bit bigger or do they just stay around a certain height???I've done some reading on this plant but want to hear it from someone with first hand exp...thanks

It doesnt matter how many nutes or ferts you pump into a lowrider, due to its genetics its only gonna get 12 inches maximum and thats it. I did a little experiment with one of my lowrider2 females and fed it high nutes and ferts according to the plants height and growth stage. And when it was all said and done i got exactly 4.3 grams more in yield with that one plant then i did on all the others. With lowrider you cant expect a big plant nor a big yield. The yeild with a lowrider is anywhere from 1 gram ( some wierd mutation that lowrider frequently has) to a half ounce TOPS. i managed to exceed that half ounce mark by .3 grams with my experimental plant. The common yield for a lowrider plant with an average/novice grower is usually over a quarter ounce. Like said lowriders are not meant for yield, they are meant to be a hidden plant in situations where space and vulnerability are a problem.

interesting i never knew lowriders were self flowering hmm i might try them next year

Back
Top Bottom