LSG strain?

Thread starter #1
Howdy folks :) has anyone ever heard of a strain named " LSG " ? .. I had some baby plants donated to me, some with name tags some without, and a story of how they may or may not have had the wrong name tags attached to them so I don't really know what my grow is this year Ha !:laugh: Some of them turned out to be males this one included but i'm hoping one of the ones that was female and didn't have a name tag was the same strain. Can you help solve the mystery ??? heres the cup it came in....Peace....

Thread starter #3
Re: LSG strain ?

Hmm a breeder Lady Sativa Genetics? But that's not an actual strain...
There's an LSD strain, but it's difficult to mix up G and D...
Thanks Antics ..I too ran across Lady Sativa Genetics in my search for its Identity and thought maybe something from seed ? but still no id,and then I thought maybe someone a helper or something mistakenly heard G instead of D and wrote it on the cup ? Ha ! :laugh2: If that's the case i kinda hope this is one of them

I might even try to cut a clone from it...no matter what I do me thinks it will remain a mystery ! Peace :48:

newcs

If I had to guess I would say its 'life saver grape'. maybe lsd x grape gum, grape ape, or some other grape cross.

Any thoughts? cheers

Thread starter #6

Whatever strain it is, if you end up with a female and you take good care of it, she's going to take very good care of you.
Enjoy the grow brother!
yup I hear ya my friend :48: ...still going through the learning curve but its all good, In the end I know my girls wont let me down whatever flavor they are.....

Antics

420 Member
Thread starter #9

Thanks for the link Antics....information at a fingertip :reading420magazine: I will always be learning (I hope) and not that this has anything to do with the op I will probably always have specific questions that I will ask that will have to do with a specific problem I have run up against that probably needs to have an answer faster then I can figure it out on my own Ha ! :) something im sure another grower has a solution for... Plus even If I think have the answer it is great to have positive reinforcement from someone who's "been there done that" before I make a move that cant be reversed,, I've had a few other outdoor grows and a few indoor hydro shows that everything went fine on but this one was different..lol....anyway tnx for the comments bro.
:48:

It's an amazing guide to help you through all the little things in a grow.

And check out the 420 Contests too. There are 3 contests every month, Plant of the Month, Nug of the Month, and Member of the Month. You can enter your plants, or dry nugs in either contest. There is a limit of 25 entries, and the entries are accepted between the 1st and 14th of each month, Voting opens on the 15th. It's a great way to show off your hard work! There's a link in my signature for it.