lst and scrog questions

number1

due to cash problems i want to grow 1/2 plants and i need to get the maximum out of them. but what is the best way, scrog or lst???? im not really sure on how to do tecniques(?) so if any one can give me some pointers please do. ill be growing in soil under a 6oow grolux lamp.:thanks::thanks:

ok, ive just watched a film on you tube about scrog growing and i think ive got it. you veg the plant for a couple of weeks then top it so all the branches get bigger. once they start to hit the screen you start flowering 12/12. But i thought you had to bend the branches over and under the screen, am i right

I used LST and scrog at the same time...check out my journal below.

i think scrog is better for getting maximum yield in a small area but LST is a lot less work and great yields but plants take up more room

ok, ive just watched a film on you tube about scrog growing and i think ive got it. you veg the plant for a couple of weeks then top it so all the branches get bigger. once they start to hit the screen you start flowering 12/12. But i thought you had to bend the branches over and under the screen, am i right

Yes you are correct. ;-)

due to cash problems i want to grow 1/2 plants and i need to get the maximum out of them. but what is the best way, scrog or lst???? im not really sure on how to do tecniques(?) so if any one can give me some pointers please do. ill be growing in soil under a 6oow grolux lamp.:thanks::thanks:

Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Grow<He can show u better than we can tell u. Him too> 4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG - 1200 Watts
Good luck and be sure to start a journal. When ur done, have a go at entering a plant or nug in one of our contest forums. :peace:

thanks everyone for your input. i think i understand it now(lol) im gonna try topping and lsting at the same time, just got to wait for pay day and then ill start, so look out for my journal :thanks::peace:

Back
Top Bottom