LST, HST, FIM,Topping etc: Help

GL5033

So im a new with just a little experience, could you describe me how do i use them and when do i use them. Which i can use on autoflowers or photo-periodic ones.
FIM
SCROG
LST
HST
TOPPING
SUPER CROPPING
If its there anything else please explain to me and write name of the method

You have the keys to the library in your hand, so don’t be saying the doors are shut. Use the search function - the little magnifying glass at the end of the title bar.
Then when you have questions you can probably get help.
At the moment you are asking someone to do a bunch of research for you which you’ll be better off doing yourself. At your own pace.
Hope this helps!
:goodluck:
And welcome to 420 mag!

So im a new with just a little experience, could you describe me how do i use them and when do i use them. Which i can use on autoflowers or photo-periodic ones.
FIM
SCROG
LST
HST
TOPPING
SUPER CROPPING
If its there anything else please explain to me and write name of the method

Fuck I Missed [when your topping doesn't quite top]
Usually results in some half leaves and 3 or 4 branches on top. Still accomplishes the topping goal of slowing down the vertical growth and redistribution of the hormone Auxin. Which basically tells the plant, this is the top this is where we grow fastest and put most of our energy.

Screen Of Green. Using a horizontal trellis to help keep a canopy under control. To maximize light efficiency and reduce fluffy popcorn buds.

Low Stess Training : bending and tying branches down.

High Stress Training : super cropping popping and or splitting branches and other high stress methods. Makes some knobby gnarly beefy branches.

Topping is cutting off the growing tip so the Auxin in the plant is redistributed and it branches more.

SuperCropping is pinching branches till you feel them "pop" and bending them over to 90degrees. Usually into open spaces. To spread and lower the plant. Its a high stress method. Tho I find you still have to tie them down or they stand right back up in an hour.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom